Yves Saint Laurent S/S 2010 : Natalia Vodianova by Inez & Vinoodh

don't u think it looks like the kast versace campaign (FW) ??? with shadows and flashy colors ?
i don't really like it more over...i dunno why, i don't have the "feeling"

am not too keen on it...had it been black and white it wud be an armani ad

I absolutely hate this. The thing is, like everyone mentioned, it looks vintage and possibly the reason why I hate it. Plus I'm hating the styling on Natalia.

nasty pink wall looks gross
not YSL for me
so disspointing, YSL had been doing great until now!

love the first pic, looks incredibly vintage. but the second picture is ho-hum :doh:

Very nice. Love the colours.

There's definitely something retro about it all, kind of vintage YSL in a way.

So agree, the hot pink background makes such a fantastic contrast. I'm pretty amazed by those, thought nothing could save the collection, but must admit I&V did it.

thank goodness they came out strong with a great campaign. i wonder will the strawberries make a cameo in this campaign.....also, is ysl menswear doing a separate campaign because i can't imagine them reconciling these two crazily different looks in one campaign.

I really enjoy this SS collection that Stefano made but the campaign with Natalia is (excuse me but i'm reallistic) OUT (as for Givenchy, she's not her place on this campaign).
I don't think Natalia represents YSL's grace!
Claudia, Naomi, Christy, okay, but Natalia :shock:

i hate pink normally, but it's not distracting here. love this. the simplistic white & her beautiful soft face, & that lighting...mmm mmm good, comforting like campbell's soup :D

I really enjoy this SS collection that Stefano made but the campaign with Natalia is (excuse me but i'm reallistic) OUT (as for Givenchy, she's not her place on this campaign).
I don't think Natalia represents YSL's grace!
Claudia, Naomi, Christy, okay, but Natalia :shock:

srsly

with Stefano's current state of mind, you need to LOOK for grace. there's no grace imo. that leather coverall from F/W had the grace of a butcher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->