Gucci S/S 2010 : Natasha Poly & Ryan Kennedy by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

This is purely stunning and fierce!!! :heart::heart::heart: I'm happy that Natasha scored Gucci again! Though I kind of knew it that she's gonna get this. :lol::D What I love in these ads are her poses! They're just breathtaking! And her holy legs, WOW! :woot: Mat Gordon should have been the male model instead of Ryan Kennedy. :( I just miss his tandem with Natasha!

the white dress looks like givenchy cutout dress.
bleh, frida.
Good thing this is the only ad natasha got.
I'm sick of seeing her.
But she's fierce, mind you.

the white dress looks like givenchy cutout dress.
bleh, frida.
Good thing this is the only ad natasha got.
I'm sick of seeing her.
But she's fierce, mind you.

How do you know this is the only campaign she got? You must have been sick for years and years given that she's pretty much everywhere for the last 5 years. Plus, I think you won't be cured of your sickness anytime soon ^_^

I'm excited to see the rest of the set.:blush:

How do you know this is the only campaign she got? You must have been sick for years and years given that she's pretty much everywhere for the last 5 years. Plus, I think you won't be cured of your sickness anytime soon ^_^

^Exactly. ^_^:D

I'm excited to see the rest of the set.:blush:

:lol: I Know right? Someone will need to cover his/her eyes long and long time, cuz Natasha will be here for long time. Which is great for me. Some people just can't hande others success:innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
i just realized..they edited her hair poorly in the shot where shes wearing a grey dress..damn

Not a surprising campaign but as someone said, Gucci can never go wrong with Natasha! I'm loving their long-lasting relationship, which makes for wonderful pictures once again!
I love everything about this: the colours, the setting, the angles which make Natasha's body look fantastic and, of course, Natasha herself, who looks stunning as ever.
I'm not too fond of the picture with the white dress (something's a bit off with her hair, her face and the overall body shape) but the other 3 are gorgeous!

Gorgeous campaign as always, nothing new or groundbreaking but just what Guccis about sleek sexy clothes:heart:, and who wears them better than Natasha, love how striking they look againist the blue water.:D

Ugh, I am so over Natasha it is ridiculous.
The ad itself is decent tho I liked past Gucci campaigns better, this is just kinda blah.

is it true this will be her last Gucci ad? :woot:
no offense Poly fans.

^^ Doesn't have to mean. We know her contract expires with the end of this year, but no one can tell what's going to happen next year.

Geez people, it's not Natasha's fault that the campaign isn't all that great. I bet if this was Lara or Snejana people would be all over it at how genius it us.:rolleyes:

^ I honestly don't think so. We don't just "examine" the models in a campaign.

Yeah, I'm really bored. All the top campaigns seem to be looking the same these days. I mean, does this not look identical to Versace's S/S 09? It's pretty, but not awe-inducing or shocking...it isn't FASHION.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->