H&M Swimwear S/S 2007 : Kylie Minogue

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
from fashionweekdaily.com

When H&M chose Australian glam as the look for its new line of beachwear, the go-to girl was obvious: the Swedish cheap-chic giant has tapped Kylie Minogue as the muse and face of its upcoming beachwear campaign. "When we think Australia and glamour we think Kylie, who is such a fashionable person," said H&M's head of design Margareta van den Bosch in a statement.

"It has been a great experience working with H&M to create this summer line. To me it is all about summer indulgence, effortless chic and lots of fun!" Minogue added. The "H&M loves Kylie" will hit stores in mid-May and contain 15 styles featuring bright, bohemian prints and lots of shiny metallic. 10 percent of all proceeds from the beachwear line will be donated to international charity WaterAid, which is dedicated to the provision of safe domestic water, sanitation, and hygiene education in poverty-stricken regions.

I'm glad to see Kylie doing so well. :smile: I don't really care for celebrity and H&M lines though... but still--I still can't get over how incredible she is as a person.

I can't wait to see more pictures, I think Kylie is the right for this job.

the campagin was shot by solve sundsbo

Some pics from the photoshoot
kylie438.jpg

kylieset210.jpg
kyliebrun210.jpg
kyliecam210.jpg

sourse: aftonbladet.se

fantastic photos, but correction the photos no are by Sølve Sundsbø are by Mert Alas And Marcus Piggott:wink:

i found this image on nitrolicious.com/blog

i think the big poster in the window is going to be the ad that will run in the june magazines here.

Attachments

• kylie.jpg
    kylie.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 16
I like the one piece but would need to view the fabric first. If it's too spandexy it could be really unflattering on most.

I wandered into H&M today to ask when this collection will be out and to my surprise it was already there:D.

But nothing appealed to me enough to wait in the long cue at the changing rooms.

I found the fabrics to be of higher quality compared to the Madonna collection, except the swimsuit. The silver one is made of a really thick material, I think it might take ages for it to dry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->