M by Madonna for H&M

MissIndependent8 said:
Hope so, eventhough its not good for my selfasteme ( how do you spell it ? :blush:) :lol:

Its not your fault they 'cut cloth' and make clothing smaller than it should be. Sometimes we have to go a size up in particular stores or particular ranges :flower:

Here is the sequin photo (not a great pic:(

source: eBay

fc59_1.jpg

It felt really heavy when I picked it up!

InnocentFairy said:
Its not your fault they 'cut cloth' and make clothing smaller than it should be. Sometimes we have to go a size up in particular stores or particular ranges :flower:

I know - but it still sucks :lol:

InnocentFairy said:
Here is the sequin photo (not a great pic:([quote=InnocentFairy

Its really really short itsent it? I would use it as a top :blush::innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
i went yesterday and tried a bunch of things on. everything is indeed cut pretty small. my favorite item is the black dress with the "knots" in the back; it's cut really well for my body type, and so i bought it, although it's definitely an evening/cocktail type of thing.

I also ended up getting the black knots-in-the-back dress. i think im going to make it a little shorter though.. ive been lookin for a little black dress and this was something i wanted..but a few inches shorter perhaps..
i considered buying the white puffy silk shirt but then i thought thats kind of hard material to wear (and will get dirty easily) plus i had something similar already in vintage. :D
im bummed that they didnt have those wide belts in my store, i was looking for something like that.. seems like the bags are not selling so well and people are a bit afraid to get the cocktail dresses as well.. better for me of course since the curse of h&m is seeing everyone in town wearing the same stuff..
overall i like this collection better than v&r cause it is more classy and better materials...

did anyone get the shoes? i didnt see those...

the store in my city didnt even have that sequince dress.. :(

eh, you guys who missed the sequin dress aren't missing much. there was only one at the store i was at. it should have been a cute dress, but it kind of looked like it had been hanging in someone's closet for years and years. like the hem was all wonky and the sequins didn't all lay flat. maybe it wasn't packed properly when it was shipped there. hopefully they didn't all look that way...

the shoes didn't look so good, not at all....i can't remember how much they went for, but it was surely too much for that kind of shoes....

the sequins dress is okay, but if anyone really wants one, there are about 20 hanging in H&M at Bloor St. Toronto, but they are in good condition and it comes with thier own dust sleev. and that goes with everything else, it is either well sotcked in toronto or the sales was BAD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->