M by Madonna for H&M

H&M said their sales increased with a whopping 29% this past period because of the Madonna collection!

Yoszillian said:
H&M said their sales increased with a whopping 29% this past period because of the Madonna collection!

Well at least at moment Madge is the only interesting thing about H&M:D

buti can still support by sending some friends at college who have low budget to H&M shop and pick up soem suitable stuffs for em!!

thats my motto.. if you like like a designer/pop icon .. support her/him!!!

I think this collection has been for the most part a resounding sucess!

a lot of items sold out almost worldwide the first day (the sequin dress, the trenches, sunglasses turbans etc)

i cant wait until the fall when we'll hear if there will be another madonna collection!

but the fact is they are cheap so ppl are able to afford it.. and cauz of madonna so y aknow that was a big sucess

i dont know if madonna got sold out in other stores but there are still some pieces left in my h&m and i dont think anyone is gonna buy them before discounts...

honestly i saw quite a nr of students wears them.. but to be honest, too expensive for these kinda stuffs.. even they are much cheaper than Lanvin/prada ect

most m by madonna things are now 50-60% off at H&M now. the only things NOT on sale at my local store are the rhinestone dress, the double breasted blazers and the leather jackets.

ive picked up some great bargains this week. :D

I've given up on trying to get the sunglasses, I can't find them anywhere! lol.

I think Madge's collection has sold out because the website is no longer online... just wait for Cavalli now... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->