Haider Ackermann S/ S 05

runner

Reaction score
01.jpg

02.jpg

They finally added this on Totem? I've been looking on there for the past two weeks for this....'bout time.

Anyway,I love it ALL. The metallics and iridescent fabrics he's been working with since last Autumn('03)appears to be more of a focal point in this. Not really much else I can say except that he certainly has a distinct style for which I'm very happy about.

I might have to revise my favorites of the season,indefinitely,because this is certainly one of the more stronger collections.

Thanks Runner....for beating me to this :lol: :flower:

Wow! Love it. Sensible and minimal, but not boring or fusty. Nice to see the return of Kim Peers this season, too.

thx for the topic runner...

seriously...kim peers and her very cool haircut and androgynous look go a long way in making this stuff look uber cool...

it's a great look...but i think it is too specific...basically only wearable for super tall super skinny young women... i think the tops are the strongest pieces with the most appeal...

i have to say...i'm definitely liking his aesthetic though...for the most part anyway....that silver dress looks... :wacko:

Originally posted by Scott@Oct 30 2004, 06:30 AM
Anyway,I love it ALL. The metallics and iridescent fabrics he's been working with since last Autumn('03)appears to be more of a focal point in this. Not really much else I can say except that he certainly has a distinct style for which I'm very happy about.

I feel the same, i like metallixa very much, the fluidity is very nice, i like the skinny pants with bagy blouses

Originally posted by metal-on-metal@Oct 30 2004, 08:44 AM
Wow! Love it. Sensible and minimal, but not boring or fusty. Nice to see the return of Kim Peers this season, too.
[snapback]411385[/snapback]​

Me too. I heard she's been on hiatus because she's been recording some demo's. And I'm glad she's not spreading herself on all the catwalks like she did the first few seasons she became a big deal. She seems like she's choosing her work.

I think her look/style suits Haider's work. Because off the catwalks its precisely how she dresses.

I love it. Especially the black/metallic looks. Very dark-sexy. :heart:

Runner, you have the most exquisite taste. I loved every single one of these looks. The metallic with muted colors thing reminded me a lot of Margiela.

yecht, I'm not a fan... no thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->