Haider Ackermann S/S 2015 Paris

A gorgeous, svelte collection...one of my favourites this season, but there's no excuse for the lack of diversity in the casting.

Looks like they're all more or less Tilda lookalikes.

I too really like what he did with ruffles here--one of the jackets is perfection. Don't know if he's done them before, but they're certainly not what you think of first!

I'm really enjoying this much softer side of Ackermann. Like comments before me have stated, it's not the most eye-catching, but very beautiful nevertheless.
Yeah. I look at Haider Ackermann in three different phases: the early years, the amazing, heavy, leather-focused, sexy era and this new softer, more feminine stage. He's good, probably even exceptional, at all of it, but Spring 2008 - 2011 was when I was seriously obsessed with his work.

The softer stuff seemed a little underwhelming to me at first and I never warmed up to it quite as much. A lot of if just seemed like an overload of expensive fabrics styled in a fairly attractive way. But this is actually very interesting. It's a good mixture of understated and experimental. The color palette is stunning, as always. I don't like all of it, but there is a lot of amazing stuff going on. I think this is really gorgeous.

Did not disappoint one bit. Love all of it, perfection :wub:

the collection is rife with lovely colourations and a softness that gives the impression of floating. the unbearable lightness of being. quite a fit for summer! :smile:

This is really gorgeous. Love to see him exploring new things, because as much as I love his work, sometimes he can get a bit too stuck in the same silhouette and styling, so it really paid off. It's soft, ultra-feminine, a bit fragile and sensual, but never losing the Haider woman attitude.

In a rather disappointing season (for me), this really does stand out as one of the best. Always reliable, always chic. I wish I could own these clothes.

This is what I love about Ackermann. Modern and feminine and so gorgeously cool. The colours and frills are very sumptuous.

to me this is very close to that more understated quality we saw from haider at his earliest....2002-03...the only difference is,is his take on sexuality...whereas back then the sex appeal was much more fragile this feels bolder,unapologetic and smoldering....but nonetheless poetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->