Haider Ackermann S/S 2015 Paris

marcBarna

Reaction score
Haider-Ackermann-RTW-SS15-Paris-4316-1411815060-mediumbigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

Another underwhelming collection from Haider. This is not a bad collection, probably the best of his last 2 efforts, but it does not reach the cusp to extraordinary which he normally excels beyond. There were some beautiful pieces here but the collection as a whole was JUST good.

They always manage to keep it interesting and detail-rich. They play of colour and layering is fantastic! Good job again!

Alluring, sophisticate, refined, smooth. Maybe not as good as his previous ones, but I still loved everything here.

very good collection of haider. what i like about him best is that he stays true to himself - but still pushes him further. his shows are so special and unique. love him for this - and the most beautiful and best fitting trousers of all fashion weeks combined.

How on earth does he manage to make ruffles/gathers look so modern?! That in itself is an achievement. I'm kinda diggin it

I'm really enjoying this much softer side of Ackermann. Like comments before me have stated, it's not the most eye-catching, but very beautiful nevertheless.

I love all the immaculately sewn silk pantsuits, the patent leather pants which are so well crafted that you can barely tell it's leather and the hoodies made of fabrics such as suede and organza which at times looked tortured, but were mostly successful. I bet they're gonna be all over street style shots six months from now.

Yes! I love his take on softness and sensuality. Gorgeous, modern items that work so well together without being too literal. Love it!

Modern creative and appealing, not easy balance to strike, but he did it! Wonderful collection.

A gorgeous, svelte collection...one of my favourites this season, but there's no excuse for the lack of diversity in the casting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktkees1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->