Harper's Bazaar Australia September 2009 : Sienna Miller

i agree, it comes across very rushed. it almost seems as if it's over exposed, there's no shadow basically anywhere on the image..

having said that i still like it, but that's because i'm semi-obsessed with sienna miller haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Sienna Miller too, but I wish they had done a better job. Interesting to see her in that Lanvin dress - to be honest it's not something I would have imagined her in.

I just had a Google of the stylist of Sienna's editorial - Kristen Ingersoll is the Fashion & Entertainment director at Hearst Magazines International based in NYC, so yeah at least the majority of this shot is from Russian Harper's...

It doesn't look great on Aust Harper's to be constantly reprinting when their peer Aust Vogue has been coming up with more and more original content. I realise that times are bad etc etc need to push advertising and keep costs low, but it's taking its toll on the magazine.

Sienna left me impression...and the big one! she looks gorgeous

The thing that bugs me is her teeth. It looks almost like ONE big tooth instead of two.
You guys mentioned "rush job" & overexposed & yeah, I agreed. It doesn't look good.

Although I like the colors.

Hey just to let some of you know there is A/W runway supplement (a3 size)
The cover features a good backstage picture of Sigrid and Siri at LV

I like the runway supplement the best!

I just bought the magazine today. The Sienna Miller is a lift for sure, not an original :(

I'd scan but my scanner isn't working, the colours come out all wrong :(

^ hellooo! (i should be in bed after 9hrs of uni)

i only care for the supplement haha. Is it compiled by designer or trends or both?
it's only in selected newsagencies though...

Hmm my uni newsagencies only had the one without the supplement, but all other newsagencies I've popped in had the supplement for an additional $4.

It's mostly by trends I think, it's great! Much better than the actual magazine - which itself is a lot better than past HB 2009 issues...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->