Harry & Peter Brant

melanchanco

Reaction score
Stephanie Seymour and Peter Brants Son
was just called an icon on gawker.com and is everywhere at fashion partys and FW

sBFA_5081.JPG

by billy barrel agency
aQXQKuuohdQl.jpeg

by fashionista .com
Cabaret-60-thumb-500xauto-69141.jpg

by billy barrel agency

Fashionista article: http://fashionista.com/2012/01/a-di...versace-and-lying-to-dinner-guests-at-alaias/

Actress and model Stephanie Seymour enjoying the beach with her children Peter, Harry and Lily in Saint Barthlemy, France. (December 28, 2010 - Photo by FlynetPictures.com)
Harry+Brant+Stephanie+Seymour+Kids+Beach+St+8SXJJjQoBmLl.jpg

Harry+Brant+Stephanie+Seymour+Kids+Beach+St+etUgx4-OXyYl.jpg

(L-R) Peter Brant Jr., Michelle Harper and Harry Brant attend the launch of Salvatore Ferragamo's Signorina fragrance at Palazzo Chupi on March 20, 2012 in New York City. (March 19, 2012 - Photo by Neilson Barnard/Getty Images North America)
Harry+Brant+Salvatore+Ferragamo+Celebrates+KPCapCkFB31l.jpg

Harry+Brant+Salvatore+Ferragamo+Celebrates+0IoCiVUdslHl.jpg

Peter Brant Jr and Harry Brant at the 9th Annual Spring Dinner Dance New Year's in April: A Fool's Fete at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York. (April 10, 2012 - Photo by PacificCoastNews.com)
Harry+Brant+Harley+Viera+Newton+9th+Annual+vBBOTfflh9dl.jpg

Harry Brant & Peter Brant Jr

Sons of model Stephanie Seymour, These two seem to be heading on their way to become the new fashion 'It' boys
6345129304627725005138528_46_ALEXW_20110910_CMS_052.jpg

xlarge_a4d8878b2f824fdbfc7fe86194f584fc.jpg

zimbio & gawker

Last edited by a moderator:
SO Major. Harry was just on the COVER of WWD print edition with Michelle Harper!
they don't go out a lot but when they do you see their pictures everywhere. Who's style do you all prefer more?

Save-Venice-87_112141832023.jpg_carousel_parties.jpg

Harry Brant & Michelle Harper
Photo: Vogue.com

rodarte-party-patrick-mcmullan-3_130512177476.jpg_carousel_parties.jpg

Harry Brant & Elizabeth Von Guttman
Photo: Vogue.com

Last edited by a moderator:
They are such a breath of fresh air in the sea of fashionable women out there. Finally there's a representation of young, well dressed guys in the crowd.

fs-brants.jpg

TEEN SPIRIT: Teenage brothers Harry and Peter Brant Jr., sons of model Stephanie Seymour and Interview owner Peter Brant, are learning the ins and outs of couture week — and have the battle scars to prove it. “The array of bruises I have from bumping up against the raised runway....” Harry recounted about the Atelier Versace show on Sunday night, staged over the Ritz Paris’ pool, in which his sibling had been swimming a mere week ago.

At Giambattista Valli, the young Brants were wedged in between Lee Radziwill and Bianca Brandolini, who said she was heading to Taormina, Sicily, this weekend to watch Dolce & Gabbana make its for-clients-only couture debut. -WWD

Article from Vanity Fair September 2012

“I feel like I’m in a bad episode of Gossip Girl,” Peter, the elder Brant brother, moans to contributing editor Nancy Jo Sales, holding up his iPhone to show her a picture from a recent charity ball. It was a very different picture, over a year ago, that had brought sudden Internet fame to the strikingly handsome 18-year-old son of former supermodel Stephanie Seymour and newsprint tycoon Peter Brant Sr., when paparazzi photos of him kissing his mother on a beach sparked gossip-blog interest and led him to post that he was gay. “I might be” gay, he now tells Sales. “I’m both, kind of, a little bit.... I do both, and, you know, I’m cool with everything. I don’t like to be defined. I personally don’t think that you can be. I’m undefinable. I’m undefined. And I think that anyone who thinks they have me figured out knows nothing about me, ’cause very few people in the world actually know anything about how my mind works.” He goes on to explain that “I think life is about making memories…. I want to be old and have so many things to remember, like, I just don’t know what to do with myself—like, I can talk about them for hours.”

“From now on when people ask me what I ‘do’ I’m just gonna say icon,” 15-year-old Harry wrote recently on the boys’ joint Twitter feed. On the other hand, Peter reassures Sales, “It’s not like we’re Suri Cruise.” Though he hasn’t met her, Peter says he’d like to. “She’s one of my idols,” he says. Both boys agree that Suri is something of a fashion guru. “And it’s all coming from her,” Harry remarks. “She’s always got some ’do. I love her hair.” “Clearly she’s just an awesome person,” Peter agrees. “And she always has some, like, sassy frog slippers.” Harry continues, “And, like, jammies in the restaurant.” Or as Peter remembers, “Didn’t she have some ladybug boots? I was like, I need those.” Harry knows the ones he means: “I have them in gray.”

There was, the boys tell Sales, one major disappointment to their spring social calendar: “complications” with their tickets to the annual Met Ball. “I had arranged for the baby panther and everything,” Peter complained. “What could be better than diamonds and exotic baby animals?” Sales reports that the boys had also cued up a gold-plated Rolls-Royce to deposit them and their baby panther on the red carpet. Indeed, Harry observes, “You’re nobody until peta either loves you or hates you.”

Because of their parents, the boys explain, fashion and art are a part of their everyday lives. “There’s just no way around it,” Harry says. “We wake up and see beauty everywhere. Both my parents bring such a unique element to it. They’ve both devoted their lives to beauty.” Though things went sour briefly in 2009 and 2010, during what became their parents’ highly publicized gossip-column divorce, the boys say their family life is better now. “We have lengthy dinner conversations,” Harry says. “It can be about anything—whether we went to a show, or an auction, or an option sale. It can be about gardening or fashion or magazines.” Peter chimes in, “We’re, like, a very aesthetic family.”

“We have so many adventures,” exclaims Harry, despite the Met Ball snafu. “We stayed at an island with Naomi [Campbell] not too long ago. It was like a private island,” in the Bahamas, Peter tells Sales. “We were all, like, on one of those little rafts in the bay. We were, like, lying around talking, and the rope that connected the raft to the beach got broken off.… And we just started drifting, but we didn’t notice. And then one of us got up to get water or something from, like, a cooler, and we were, like, Where are we? We had drifted way out into the ocean. We all started freaking out and, like, waving our arms.” They were towed back to shore eventually.
vanityfair

They should definitely stick to parties and avoid doing interviews...

^The interview started off OK and it went downhill from there, I think they were trying to appear funny but it just came across as quite brat-ish, spoilt and quite cringe worthy.

Although I do have to say, Peter is extremely cute :wub:.

Peter Brant II, age 18, and Harry Brant, age 16, grew up in Greenwich, Connecticut. But in terms of cultural influence, they were raised at the epicenter of the worlds of art and fashion. As the sons of Interview's chairman, Peter M. Brant, and model Stephanie Seymour, the brothers have been fortunate to receive an early education in everything from the brushstrokes of an Andy Warhol canvas to the contours of an Azzedine Alaïa dress (and they didn't have to travel far from their childhood bedrooms to see either of those things up close). Now, deep into their teenage years, Peter II and Harry are affable, well-spoken young men with passionate, if encyclopedic, interests in arts and aesthetics. But while the brothers are close in age, they do have their own individual hopes and dreams: Peter II is interested in pursuing acting when he begins studying at Bard this fall; while Harry, still in high school, is currently taken with both fashion and furniture.

Interview Magazine: Peter II & Harry Brant

Editorial: Peter II & Harry Brant by Steven Klein

fashioncopious.typepad.com

Such a fabulous editorial. The whole thing totally represent their persona from head to toe from the lighting to the outfits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nymphfable
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->