Haute Couture F/W 10.11 Schedule

I'm getting really excited for Chanel Couture.
Okay I pretty much hated the last one and the one before was an on and off affair. But remember this:

00420m.jpg

Please don't disappoint Mr Lagerfeld, sir!

style.com

After the decent Dior Resort collection, hopefully Galliano is slowly getting his groove back.

I'm so happy Dior is finally going back to runway shows!
I was so tired to see clothes presented in the maison,Dior couture needs a GREAT runway setting,it's part of the show!

can't wait for this! i hope this season is waaay much better than the last.

I remember now...Chanel will complete 100 years in 2012,What will Karl do?^_^

^Put a giant Coco statue standing next to the Eiffel Tower, perhaps.

No, something more excentric! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

....I think a runway show at moon or Marte!:lol:

Oddly I find myslef being intrested in what we will see at Valentino. Although I have this sort of love hate thing with them, Im alsways wanting to see what they will do. I recently went through all of the collections that the duo have done and while there was still alot I did not like, there were many things I did like with the exception of this last resort collection, the last pre fall collection and the last couture collection, I hated all of that. I guess its because sometimes they do hit the mark I find myself wanting to know what will happen next. Does anyone else feel this way?

^ :woot:!

Can't believe it's already here, time goes so fast. Before you know it, the RTW shows will start. :lol:

I'm glad to hear Chanel show is going to take place in the evening again, last year the presentation looked amazing with the setting sun and the subtle lightning on the catwalk.

can't wait for it!
longing to see Armani and Elie Saab's shows!!
Well, indeed I can't wait to see all the major shows!!

the FW10 Fashion Weeks already seem to have been so long ago!! we need for some catwalk action!

im really sad about Givenchy, Tisci's collections were always my favorite and now i wont get to experience a full on show....i know the music is definitely what im ganna miss the most, well besides the clothes

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->