Hedi Slimane Joins Chanel ... ?

Reaction score
A friend of mine in HK is going to work in chanel as a senior shop manager next month and he told me that Hedi already join chanel. can anyone tell me is this true? Thanksssssss

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit, if brbrry is right. I distinctly remember someone calling this (predicting) in 2004.

Well just about ANYONE would be an improvement for Chanel. Hedi suits Dior more though. I cant imagine him working with Karl, itll be one hell of a b*tch fest.

Well just about ANYONE would be an improvement for Chanel. Hedi suits Dior more though. I cant imagine him working with Karl, itll be one hell of a b*tch fest.
Would Karl even let him help? Maybe he might create the chanel designs for men?

He'd probably work the mens side more. Karl loves him!

maybe karl let hedi in just because karl wants hedi to design just for him..

Hedi should just start his own label, it would be more logical than to work with Karl.
Does Chanel even do a mens line?

I don't think this would be that bad actually and I've never really been a Hedi Slimane fan.

I nearly had a heart attack when I read the title. Too bad there's still only rumours...

If this is true.....can you imagine.....

Chanel Homme by Hedi Slimane

:woot: :wub:

Hedi should just start his own label, it would be more logical than to work with Karl.
Does Chanel even do a mens line?

Not really but Karl L. developped it... he started in 2005, I think... and now he tries to make catwalking 5-6 men... wearing 2.55 big bags...:shock::doh:
I love 2.55, but honestly if I see a man wearing it for real and not joking (I love women bags, but i joke with them...) I'm dying...

And what do you think of Hedi preparing for Chanel future???:innocent:

Coco never did mensline but got inspired a lot by men (actually that's Karl excuses for doing menswear...), but you know Vuitton was first a luggage label... so... why not...
Hedi must s*** very well...:lol::woot::ninja: or have a big d*** and a good f*** action...
(sorry about this joke i'm tired...)

Chanel doesn't even sound to be a mens name in the first place and the whole Chanel Homme sounds really really weird.

'Hey this looks nice. What is it?'
'It's Chanel omm..'
'WHAT! CHANEL? U ARE WEARING CHANEL?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->