Klum Quits Victoria's Secret

farou7a

Reaction score
HEIDI KLUM has quit as head angel at Victoria's Secret after 13 years. The supermodel will not be walking in November's catwalk show.

"All good things have to come to an end. I will always love Victoria's Secret. It has been an absolutely amazing time," she tells the New York Post.

Klum is reportedly concentrating on her television series Project Runway and her newly launched sportswear collection.

The underwear label will now have to appoint a new head angel - with Miranda Kerr and Doutzen Kroes both pregnant, the crown could go to Alessandra Ambrósio or Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.

HKlum_V_20nov09_PA_b.jpg

vogue.com

Well, it's about time! She's gorgeous and I love her, but she overstayed her welcome at VS.

^I agree. She's a gorgeous woman obviously, but it was getting borderline sad seeing her try to keep up with the 20 year olds at the show.

^I agree. She's a gorgeous woman obviously, but it was getting borderline sad seeing her try to keep up with the 20 year olds at the show.

:( Whats really sad is your comment...its remarks like this that has insecure women all over the world running to surgeons. Plus its ageist to say the least. Why cant women be supportive of each other instead of being for want of better word....b*tches??

No what's really sad so your comment... its remarks such as this that has insecure women all over the world running to their surgeons. Why cant women be supportive of each other instead of being b*tches???:huh:

^ Because we all age, and in the world of modelling,, new and fresh faces steal the show.
Its normal.

:( Whats really sad is your comment...its remarks like this that has insecure women all over the world running to surgeons. Plus its ageist to say the least. Why cant women be supportive of each other instead of being for want of better word....b*tches??
Deep breaths..

She is in her thirties, four children, there comes a time when you're just not a young bombshell anymore.

That's too bad. She is sexier than a lot of the recent VS models who look like little girls with airbrushed cleavage.

I think Adriana or Alessandra will be the next head angel.

Sad to see her go....I really don't like seeing some of the newer girls. They don't have bodies that I want to relate to, nor aspire to be like.

I'm honestly sad to see her go as well, I don't think it will be the same without her!

I don't know how you got that from my comment.

I said, she's a beautiful woman. 99.9% of all women would kill to look like her. With that said, I stand by what I said. One can be beautiful and not appropriate for a lingerie runway show. Helen Mirren is a beautiful woman but I don't want to see her walking for VS. The truth is that modeling world is made up of teenage girls and she looked out of place.

I don't know how you got that from my comment.

I said, she's a beautiful woman. 99.9% of all women would kill to look like her. With that said, I stand by what I said. One can be beautiful and not appropriate for a lingerie runway show. Helen Mirren is a beautiful woman but I don't want to see her walking for VS. The truth is that modeling world is made up of teenage girls and she looked out of place.

That is actually a bad thing. I don't want to see teenage girls in sexy lingerie. That is not appealing to most people. I'm glad VS has a rule where you have to be at least 18 to walk the show. Even then some girls look way out of place because they are just too young (except maybe the Pink line).

^I agree some look too young, but for the most part VS girls look pretty good and are all in their late teens, early twenties. But I don't see why a forty year old looking out of place at a lingerie show is a bad thing. Her moment has passed, as it will for each of us, that's life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->