Height / How tall are you? #2

6'2" odds are i will grow another inch or so because everyone else in my family is very tall. i hope i dont grow too much more though. i like being tall but my current height is perfectly fine.

im 5'6" although a few years ago i was 5'7". Afraid im beginning to shrink and im still only in my 20's. This is not good. :(

^5'10 and only recently accepted it lol. ^milk only strengthens your bones with the vitamin d and calcium, doesn't make you grow.

i'm only 160cm, around 5'3
i want to be 175cm tall.. it's around 5'8 i think ..
my dad is tall, but my mom isn't.. she's already shorter than me. and i'm just about to turn 15 so i hope i can still grow ><

1.80 / 5'11''. I actually wish I was a tiny bit taller lol. But I'm 21 so I doubt I'll grow more.. Still, I grew 1cm per year since I was 14/1.74 til I was 20 to my actual height lol.

5'6

i hate being short, but i've been told all the time that i have long legs for a guy my height :rolleyes:. and i will say that i'm the tallest in my immediate family :lol:

i wish i was 6'1...then i could have given modeling a shot :(

I'm a 1.70 mts / 5'7'' :(

And i still cannot accept, it's just the fact that my little brother is 2.5 inches taller than me, and i'm 21 so i guess i won't be growing anymore. Wish i was at least 1.75 mts.

I'm amazed at how many people are 5'7 and wish were taller...

Well, it is a fashion forum I suppose.

I'm 5'2-3, so I should probably just go hide in a cave. :ninja:

I'm amazed at how many people are 5'7 and wish were taller...

Well, it is a fashion forum I suppose.

I know right :ninja: I'm 5'7, which is already taller than average, and perfectly happy with that (for once that I don't dislike something about my body haha). I don't know any girl around me who wished she were taller, quite the contrary actually. But yeah, as you said it, it's a fashion forum :lol:

Somewhere between high 5"7 and a low 5"8. I used to feel extremely conscious of my height and quite uncomfortable about it growing up but am now comfortable with it (TFS actually played a big part in that.) It's odd because I'm quite a bit taller than both of my parents and extended family!

I'm only 5"2 but I think that works for the kind of fashion I wear. I like full skirted, sweetheart neckline dresses, luckily I don't mind people acting like i'm "cute". It's when I want to dress a bit more edgy that a problem arises!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->