How do you make your skin smooth and flawless? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most importantly does it block your pores?

Last edited by a moderator:
I first wash my face. Then I use a spray toner by Dr.Hauschka and massage the oil into the still damp skin. My skin absorbs the oil very, very quickly. I do find find it moisturizing enough but I've never really had any problems with my skin being too dry. It works very well as a make-up base and it does not clog my pores at all.

The reason why I tried this was a friend of mine who uses squashed pumpkin as a mask to clarify her skin. I'm sure you can find more information on that on the internet. I thought if that helps, why not use something more concentrated. And it's way easier to handle.

I:

- Drink lots of water and herbal teas.
- Eat a lot of anti-oxidant rich food.
- Avoid the sun and wear sunglasses during the day.
- Use Dior One Essential Serum. ^.^

^I'm sorry, but absolutely hate everything Avene (apart from the thermal water spray). Clearance K did nothing for my skin other than making it feel itchy and dry.
I have the exact opposite experience. It did wonders for me when I had terrible skin. But only the first tube, the second one wasn't that effective. I hope for the best.:P

I wash my face morning and night, exfoliate once a week and moisturize daily, that's about it.

I have the exact opposite experience. It did wonders for me when I had terrible skin. But only the first tube, the second one wasn't that effective. I hope for the best.:P

I used to love Avene but about 3 years ago they changed the formulas for almost all of their skincare products and their range hasn't been the same since then. I've read a lot of complaints about it and you seem to experienced the effects as well when you say that the second tube wasn't as effective. The "new" Clearance K didn't do anything for me, I just got a lot of blackheads from it because it's so awfully drying. Maybe it's my skin that has changed because I last used the stuff when I was in my teens; and I got great results then. I think it's a combination of both. I do like the sunscreen from that line, though. It's so light and it doesn't make me want to wash my face because it feels so greasy after just two hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS!!

Where can i find online this product Miracle Skin Transformer SPF 20 Light http://miracleskintransformer.com/mst/products/Miracle-Skin-Transformer-SPF20.html
I used to live in USA and i got it from sephora. But now i live in Finland and i need that product bad. its perfect. but i dont find it anywhere that could ship in europe. can someone help to locate one? it makes my skin flawless.
i really need your help guys?

diesanni - thank you so much! i will definitely try pumpkin seed oil :smile:

My skin glows and is very smooth. The trick: water, omega-3s, Vitamin C (ca. 3k/day), and baking soda as face wash. This is extremely cheap and effective. Just trying to help out :flower:.

Luckily I've never suffered from any major skin problems like acne but no one has flawless skin I still do have trouble spots (eg. black heads on my nose, dark circles) but I have learned to address those issues there is no cure but there is a routine to get rid of/minimize them.
My tips would be:

- Drink water, it really is the fuel your skin needs! the more the better. Also if you feel like your face is swollen (eg, swollen eyes) in the morning it's because your dehydrated - so drink water before you sleep to treat that problem.

- Moisturise morning + night (or once a day if you have oily skin), again, it's a must if you want fresh and glowing skin all the time.

- Have an effective day + night skin routine, everyone's skin is different so different products will work on different people, a good skin routine should have: cleanser > exfoliator > toner > moisturiser.

- For dark under eye circles (which is a very common problem) the best you can do is sleep well for at least 7 hours and have an effective eye cream used day and night!

- For blackheads, some people use those strips or just exfoliate but I like to use the black extractor tool to get rid of every single blackhead, it really works. I only have to do it once a week.

- Have a facial weekly, no need to waste money on spa facials, instead do it yourself at home. There are plenty of products sold that high end spas use like masks, blackhead extractor tools, facial steamers...etc. Read online/watch videos of how professionals do it to gain skill. It depends on what your problems are so develop a good facial routine for yourself and stick to it every week.

- Whatever you put in your body it'll show on the outside - So smoking will not do wonders for your skin, it'll cause more problems and increase early wrinkles. Make sure you are on a healthy diet. Get enough of each food group and exercise well!

- Mental health is very important as well, if you're stressed, depressed, etc it'll effect you physically and can take a toll on your skin (stress is the biggest cause for skin problems like acne) so be sure you to be aware of any mental problems that can be taken care of professionally if it is very serious.

That's all I have! Stay positive and I'm sure it'll show on the outside :smile:

honey is the best thing for skin. It helps to protect the skin from the damage of the sun's rays, supports the skin's ability to rejuvenate and refresh depleted skin, leaving it feeling silky soft and supple.

Does anyone have any ideas for this! :( I have tiny little bumps under the skin that you can't really notice but they are all over my forehead and my chin and I can't get rid of them! They then turn into spots not all of them though! I've work out that the simple cleansers and moisturisers help my skin the best and ive just strated taking omega 3 but I just can't get rid of them! I've tried Clinique and benzoyl peroxide products but they don't help and exfoliation and honey doesn't seem to help either. If you have any product that would help that aren't expensive I would really really appreciate it!!! I drink 3 litres of water a day and I do eat pretty healthy.

I think I know what you are talking about, I've had the same problem for years (only on my forehead though).. Mine have kind of disappeared now though, thanks to my new routine. I cleanse with a gentle milk cleanser (Nuxe 3 roses), spray some water on it (Avene) and while it's damp from that, I massage my face with 2-3 drops of oil (Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate) and then use a moisturizer (a random pharmacy moisturizer). And I do a mask 1-2 times a week (I use REN ClearCalm 3). Also, sweating helps a lot for me so try to do some kind of activity that makes you sweat (jogging does it for me!). :flower:

Thank you for your help! I'll see if I can get those products in my country! I tried Chinese medicine when I was 18 which was taking tiny little black pills and then this liquid you put on your face and it cleared it completely within a month (suppose to continue for 6 months in total) but then it returned differently when I was nearly 21. It's incredibly annoying! I never get how models can have such beautiful skin when they wear so many different products! Lol good genes I guess!

Do you have anything you can recommend instead of the Kiehls product as its about £50 in the UK! :(

Any type of oil really! Maybe the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse is cheaper? :smile:

I just came to say that I have kind of the same routine as Sill and my little invisible spots also disappeared! I think, if I understand well, that Sill doesn't use water on her face (right?), and that's what I do. I use Avène & Nuxe products and it's been working great :smile: Don't worry, Riskki, you'll get rid of those spots too! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->