Hilary Duff Vs Lindsay Lohan

I don't like either, but I'd much rather hang out with Hilary Duff than Lohan.

i like hilary better. lindsay seems two-faced and bitchy - not a nice person. hilary seems sensitive and nice.

Of course Lindsay! I'm not saying that she doesn't have her issues, but she's so much more real than that annoying Hilary Duff. God, I can't stand Hilary...she just annoys the hell out of me with her non-existent talent and annoying voice. Ugh. And Lindsay is way prettier and much more talented (although I wish she didn't try to make a singing career) than Hilary.

Lindsay ^_^

board-auth.cgi

Sorry if pic doesn`t show up, here is the link ----> http://lindsaylohan.net/cgi-bin/discus/board-auth.cgi?file=/22164/22957.jpg

Lindsay.
I like Lindsay when she was a kid...There is this pic...She looks sooooo natural and beautiful there. ^_^

I just can't stand Hillary's crap "talent" in acting and her voice...hate her voice...its type of I-am-so-cute...:sick:

But I guess they both try tooooo hard recently.
Hillary and her "songs" and Lindsay and her sluty look.

But I might be wrong since I don't know them personaly.:innocent:

HotSpot said:
Lindsay. As much critcizm that she gets for partying, she is acting as though any other normal 18 year old girl would act. I'm sure Hilary acts the same way, but she hides it. You can call Lindsay fake, but I think that Hilary is the one being fake here.

I agree. Not to mention, Hilary is dating one of the guys from Good Charlotte, who is years older than she is, and has been trying to hide it!

Lindsay for shureeeeeeeeeee, Hilarys to much of a goody goody for me dosnt look like she ever goes out and has fun.

ok so i'm probably late, but hilary is going out w/ someone from good charlotte? ew. does anyone know who? or have pics? and personally i like lindsay better! hilary does seem very fake and pretends to be innocent, lindsay is like any other teen even though she dresses like a such a sl*t/skank sometimes! its ok, at least she has the body for it??

I saw Hillary in Urban Outfitters in Houston, Texas. She was with her sister and a friend....they were SO unfriendly. Hillary would not take pics with anyone or sign autographs but lingered around the store forever.

I SAY LINDSEY!!!!!!! Lindsey has a great HEALTHY body....unlike so many of th stars today! :smile:

LINDSAY LOHAN KICKS @$$ i love her she is hot...and thats hot

Style Battle Lindsay vs Hilary

Personally, i feel Hillary is much more age appropriate and unconstructed about her look.

Neither have a shred of 'style' imo. But I guess Hilary's wardrobe is the least dire of the two.....

they both dress terribly ( lindsay SOMETIMES wears something ok ), but lindsay is incredibly pretty ( without fake haircolours,tan, wrong make-up) so yea..lindsay all the way.

hilary, looks so bad with her "new teeth", looks a bit like a horse o_O, sorry to say this, but is true! She looks so bad in her new video, just because of the teeth.

I think Lindsay is more or less a Rachel Zoe- Wannabe Nicole Richie clone. Hillary is still "finding" her style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->