Your Home

Bed but in white:
20905_PE105978_S3.jpg

lighting..
06581_PE068009_S3.jpg

I have green like walls... lol sounds wierd but ill post pics when I get a chance...

CARAMEL---You're apartment is very nice, and your city looks beautiful...Where do you live, if don't mind saying? Definately a place I would like to visit

Oh and I live in a college apartment, HAHA....I have an immediate roomate and 4 other housemates. I have a big closet, which is a plus. My HOME, HOME is a ranch...Nice land, which I like the most....My bedroom is cherrywood, with a full size bed with posts, most comfortable bed ever....My mom decorates the rest of the house very colonial style...wish I had pictures

Originally posted by Diesel21@Feb 12th, 2004 - 6:49 am
CARAMEL---You're apartment is very nice, and your city looks beautiful...Where do you live, if don't mind saying? Definately a place I would like to visit

I live in Bergen, Norway. You should definately visit, it's :heart: ly!

my house is basically filled with these pieces

Attachments

• HCD2472_mp.jpg
    HCD2472_mp.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 11
Im in love with your bed!!!!!!!!!!! WOW where is it from?!

My house is very large, so its taken me and my family ( i live at home) FOREVER to do it, but i love it! we have modern lighting, a multi colored dining room, our family room has souveneirs from trips around the world, and maps ( its greean, so it all fits together). our guest room is a crsip blue with white trim, cherry wood and oak. my room :woot: i love! my walls are yellow, my door and door frame is PINK! 5 shelves : one holding a pair of stilettos, one with pics of me and my 2 best friends, one has pictures from a party and a quote about friendship above it , one devoted to my 2 loves: pig figurines and the wizard of oz, and one with small gifts i've recieved over the years. on my walls i have a caricature of me at the beach, two roswell newspaper clippings ( the orignals, from 1947), a poster my friend made me , and an Audrey Hepburn poster! furniture is modern.

sorry if i went on but i LOVE my room!

I have an apt on the beach in Santa Monica. Allot of wenge (dark chocolate brown) wood furniture, very modern/minimal, lots of candles and natural colors. 2 huge mirrors, huge curtains. 150" front projection theather with full bose DTS surround system. some starck, some custom designed peices. I love Starck, Liagre, Holly Hunt, Luminaire, B&B, Flexform, etc. I plan to branch out into home furnishings soon with a few basic peices.

Micoture, I could say that I want you life, but to be honest, I just want your sound system :innocent:

This is the outside of the building I live in. In the second pic, my apartment is the one on the roof where one of the windows are open:

Attachments

• Building.jpg
    Building.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 15
Evening view from my window:

Attachments

• Evening_view.jpg
    Evening_view.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 8
Over the rooftops (kind of OT, but I thought the pictures were cool... :innocent: :(

Attachments

• Rooftop_evening_view.jpg
    Rooftop_evening_view.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 3
your apartment is stunning!!
my new apartment will be in the same style :wink:
very modern, very simple, very chic :flower:

i'll hopefully be having a LIAIGRE kitchen and the rest B&B ITALIA.
i got half my room by B&B right now and the closet arangements are dreamy :blush: :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->