InStyle - Worldwide

horrrible horrible cover and content imo..
i have never cared for InStyle

^ :shock: :woot: I missed that, me neither.

not so keen on the cover but the ed is pretty cool!!Cant wait for KK

that is not a flattering cover, actually none of the pictures are that great.

^ haha i like her too but she is so much hotter than that cover! imo

I LOVE BEYONCE on this COVer... Y'all haters are just hateful and dont see the beauty in miss Beyonce!!!! so SHUFFLE OFF!!!!!

and By the way... Buy her new singles "if i were a boy" and "single ladies" on itune, as well her album is out on November 18.. so go cop that album...
-from the shameless B-stan :D

I LOVE BEYONCE on this COVer... Y'all haters are just hateful and dont see the beauty in miss Beyonce!!!! so SHUFFLE OFF!!!!!

and By the way... Buy her new singles "if i were a boy" and "single ladies" on itune, as well her album is out on November 18.. so go cop that album...
:flower: totally agree! Guess the album promotion covers start here.

kk looks gorgeous...:heart:
thanks for the pics kroqjock...

Gahhh! I love her new singles!:lol:

And the cover is nice!:heart: I mean hey, it is InStyle.:neutral:

YAY! kk looks amazing!!! what beautiful shots! breathtaking, in fact!!! SO happy! :flower:

InStyle Russia November 2008 : Uma Thurman by Jenny Gage & Tom Betterton

via spletnik.ru

.. the only thing I like about these pictures so far is, them Dior shoes in the first picture and the second off last :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amazon70
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->