Interview June/July 2014 : Jamie Dornan by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

I'm so gonna get a copy of this issue! Amazing shot of Jamie on the cover and ed

Oh wow, not what I've expected to see; neiter was I familiar with the actor but I also can't remeber when was the last time I've liked something by M&M; but this - cover, the story, is just... smouldering, all I can say. :P The effect wouldn't have been totally the same without the beard though. :D

This is amazing. I have the biggest crush on Jamie and I'm so excited to see him on the cover. Brilliant editorial as well, I love the vintage feel. He is just so sexy.

I have absolutely no interest in the Shades movie, but Whew! This cover is unapologetic sex! And I freaking love it!

Agree with everyone else. Jamie is sex on legs and this cover/ed does an amazing job getting that across. I'm really happy to see he's having some real momentum in Hollywood. Hope the 50 Shades role won't kill his career. We need this beautiful man in movies and tv for as long as possible.

Kendall Jenner
Photographer:
Mikael Jansson
Stylist: Karl Templer
Make-Up: Mark Carrasquillo
Hair: Tomo Jidai

interviewmagazine.com

I love the second and fourth shots. She looks bored in the rest of the ed.

Yes, yes, yes! Not sure about him taking up the Fifty role, but its nice seeing him get major mainstream spotlight. I enjoyed him immensely on his show The Fall, and was surprised how good he was.

LOVE this shot, it looks like a vintage very private photo, and of course always appreciate when guys dont go all Ken Doll on me, some of us like body hair!
very funny, yes indeed not everyone should be shaved to an inch of their life. He was indeed excellent on the Fall, and also made me realise how beautiful Gillian was, she got much sexier and beautiful with age.

not really impressed with those shots of kendall..she doesn't suit that style at all

oh wow, he is everything! i ADORE jamie, in The Fall, and just in general but this edit seems very typical m&m with good-looking male celeb - model/actor, ... still, glad to see him :wub::wub:

very funny, yes indeed not everyone should be shaved to an inch of their life. He was indeed excellent on the Fall, and also made me realise how beautiful Gillian was, she got much sexier and beautiful with age.

Gillian is absolutely gorgeous and has only gotten better with age; I don't get how she doesn't do more photoshoots! What a loss.

I like M&M's recent mens work for Interview.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->