Interview March 2014 : Marion Cotillard by Craig McDean

She looks as gorgeous as always, nothing more nothing less.

Its a very autumnal/wintery cover and editorial. especially when they have 'Spring Fashion Issue' on the cover....

I wish they could have done something more original. Im kind of bored of this heavy editorials and truthfully I like Marion in something simpler and cleaner.

They just had to put her in that awful Dior dress. It's just as ugly up close as it is in full.

I like the fact it's not black and white but other than that it's just kinda boring. Especially after Feb's cover with Kanye!

^MTE. I've had February's issue hanging around the house for a while and I still can't keep my eyes off of the cover. This is another dry Interview cover for March...seems to be becoming the trend over with Baron and co.

Much preferred what Jansson did with Marion a few years back. This cover/editorial reminds me of Craig's campaign for YSL Rive Gauche F/W 2004 with Gemma, only with all of the life sucked out of it.

I love Marion, and she will never look bad in print but this as a whole is kind of average. And the Dior dress doesn't look good at all, I agree

It's pretty bland cover for me. She looks pretty but stiff. The hue is very wintery too. It's not a bad cover but this is just a safe and generic cover, which I don't really expect from Interview

So beautiful, as expected. Does she have a new film coming out?

She beautiful regardless of what they do with her!

Stellar cover. Marion always delivers in print; she photographs in such an iconic way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->