Interview May 2013 : Winona Ryder by Craig McDean

Very nice! Looking forward to this issue!

Wow, Interview just got major points with me. Such a great surprise to see Winona, she is by far one of my favorite actresses and I couldn't be more happy that she's making an official comeback. And the cover is beautiful, dark and sultry. This made my day.

if it wasn't Interview cover, I'd be probably as much enthusiastic as most of you, but for me, even if it's quite good, it still looks like all Interview covers nowadays do - they just got stuck with this style which got so boring over the past few months that I can't overlook it no matter how good the actual cover is. as for Winona, she looks good but don't care about her at all and the cover choice seems to be a bit random.

btw, are you guys still waiting for the April issue to arrive? I've seen it in Scotland and have been looking for it when back in my country but so far with no result. hope they won't stop delivering it for a few months as they did last year.

So cool to see her! She needs a big comeback always brings excellent editorial work

She does always brings something exciting to the table when it comes to editorial! I truly adore this cover, she looks like a vampiric goddess here.

Kendrick Lemar and Yohji interviews being in this issue only makes things better.

Thanks for posting Vanessa12 :flower:.

stereo, the April issue is here in Austria, so I don't think there have been any shipping problems (and I sincerely hope that there won't be a repeat in that department in the future!)

Last edited by a moderator:
So beautiful. Those innocent doe eyes look so intense on this cover.

I absolutely love this one! Fantastic, she looks gracefully beautiful! Nice to see her landed on big magazine cover. Anyway I got the same vibe of Keira Knightley's Interviews cover when I saw this one

very stunning! Those that were around at her peak know that she always took amazing pics and didnt expect any less

I am so into this, my teenage self is crying tears of joy right now

omg im so happy that winona is finally making a comeback and i really really love the cover aswell. the editorial preview doesn't look 'too exciting' but she looks amazing nonetheless

Well that took long enough, been on the look out for this cover. It was worth the wait! "Relevant" or not, the cover is fantastic! I am ready for a Winona comeback!

Last edited by a moderator:
she looks incredible. i think she falls into the keanu reeves family of genes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stephenandrebecca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->