Interview May 2013 : Winona Ryder by Craig McDean

Winona is one of the few actresses I love seeing in magazines. Even if she had a paperbag on her head I'd think she looks perfect:lol:.

Nice to see her making a comeback, I think she deserves that^_^

Winona will alway remain relevant rather you think she is or not. She is Hollywood royalty, personal flaws and all. As for the cover, it is strikingly beautiful but then again it's Winona!

Great to see people I love on the cover :heart: Winona is a very beautiful woman and this cover looks stunning. No way, she's always been hors concours.

The first photo in post 33 would make a great cover!

i guess i'm one of the only ones not a fan at all

This is absolute perfection, so wonderful to see Winona. Bravo Interview!

Winona is building her career again! Lovely cover!

Love Winona, one of my fav actresses ever and she looks just stunning on this cover and the previews are gorgeous as well.

I don't really like Interview's layout but she looks stunning! And those previous look great too

Love Winona, but don't like the "Dita von Teese" tackiness of this shoot!:yuk:

What a pleasant surprise. I love how Winona photographs. Here's hoping she returns to more covers.

I'm kind of put off by how oddly smooth her face is here...

Everything does seem a bit too perfect, nonetheless glad to see Winona ^_^

Such a pleasant surprise to see Winona! Plus I was waiting for Interview to do a more glamorous cover so this is just perfect. Can't wait to read Yohji's interview as well.

I just think it looks so much like Rooney's March cover....I can even imagine Rooney looking like Winona when she gets older.

Rooney-Mara-Covers-Interview-March-2013-1-500x665.jpg

amygrindhouse.com

Winona will alway remain relevant rather you think she is or not. She is Hollywood royalty, personal flaws and all. As for the cover, it is strikingly beautiful but then again it's Winona!
It's crazy how strong her fanbase still is after all these years despite not getting the roles she deserves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->