Interview May 2013 : Winona Ryder by Craig McDean

You couldn't do a bad cover with a stunner like her. Love it.

What a randomly irrelevant cover subject. Now I really believe they're just pulling names out of a hat to put on a cover. Maybe a more deserving person like Jennifer Lawrence was too busy?

Jennifer Lawrence? She's so hyped by the Hollywood system it's beyond transparent. I'll change my mind about her when she's still on the cover of fashion magazines in 20 years like Winona. I still have Winona's Interview cover for 1991, and she remains as beautiful as ever. Right now, Jennifer is just another flavor of the month to me-- and I don't care for this flavor.

As always, Fabien leads the pack with his modern, graphic, but always striking direction. Like Winona, he's a modern classic. Dig them both.

HQs

Winona Ryder
Photographer:
Craig McDean
Stylist: Karl Templer
Make-Up: Francelle
Hair: Anthony Turner
Manicure: Yuna Park

facebook/interviewmagazine & interviewmagazine.com

This is best surprise ever :buzz: :buzz:.
I can't believe Winona is back on the cover of a major fashion magazine and I'm so glad it's Interview. She looks drop dead gorgeous on the cover ( that stare :blush: :blush:) and the editorial is amazing. Can't wait to buy this issue.

Jennifer Lawrence? She's so hyped by the Hollywood system it's beyond transparent. I'll change my mind about her when she's still on the cover of fashion magazines in 20 years like Winona. I still have Winona's Interview cover for 1991, and she remains as beautiful as ever. Right now, Jennifer is just another flavor of the month to me-- and I don't care for this flavor.

As always, Fabien leads the pack with his modern, graphic, but always striking direction. Like Winona, he's a modern classic. Dig them both.

Absolutely agree. Fabien just overall kicks a** with his creative vision, he doesn't settle for just anything... There has to be some substance to it - it's not about fashionability but classic things with a good measure of modernity, which always result in cutting-edge with him.
So, yeah, super glad to see Winona, she's an awesomely appropriate choice to cover the Interview, if yout think about it, considering magazine's legacy as well as for what it stands today; best in months for me.

Ugh, and the content really tickles my fancy - Kendrick by Erykah, YOHJI BY WIM... ^_^

I just think it looks so much like Rooney's March cover....I can even imagine Rooney looking like Winona when she gets older.

I always see Rooney as a new/young Winona look wise

What a randomly irrelevant cover subject. Now I really believe they're just pulling names out of a hat to put on a cover. Maybe a more deserving person like Jennifer Lawrence was too busy?

Okay I'm over Jennifer's name being mentioned for every cover every month tbh..

that swimsuit story is sooo pretty! i hope there are more photos!

This only strengthens my desire to be Winona when I grow up. And talk about perfect male casting in that Jansson editorial.

I thought Winona was done, but this cover is amazing!

She was always one of my favorites. Most beautiful eyes in Hollywood.

Kendrick Lamar
Photographer:
Robbie Fimmano
Stylist: Sarah Ellison
Make-Up: Kristi Matamoros

interviewmagazine.com

This is very good for her. I like her but I haven't seen her for some time. Glad she got it! She looks gorgeous too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->