Interview May 2013 : Winona Ryder by Craig McDean

Vanessa12

Reaction score
Z50C0fY.jpg

nydailynews.com

nice cover, but it doesn't look like her, maybe that's good :ninja:

Glad to see Winona back on a cover , she looks gorgeous! And the color the font is perfectly fit

shocked...this is definitely a surprise
Posted via Mobile Device

Whoa, I need to google what's up with Winona. All that photoshop made her look ageless. She looks pretty good, though. I'm excited to see what that Yohji and Wim Wenders piece is about.

What a randomly irrelevant cover subject. Now I really believe they're just pulling names out of a hat to put on a cover. Maybe a more deserving person like Jennifer Lawrence was too busy?

Last edited by a moderator:
love this cover, it's stunning! i looked on imdb and i think she has a movie coming out soon with james franco~

I like this cover though her face is a little bit srange.

Winona! This is so fantastic and unexpected.
This cover is gorgeus, easily the best Interview cover of the year (along with Rooney). I dont mind the photoshop because it is really well used, she looks gorgeous.

So cool to see her! She needs a big comeback always brings excellent editorial work

Great for her! She's so beautiful.

Does anyone know why Interview is so late this month?

She is amazing, so glad to see her again! Great cover.

This rocks, happy to see Winona finally on/in a magazine. She's been a huge absence.

Stunning! So glad to see Winona back on the fashion magazine scene. She's one of the most beautiful people in Hollywood and this one just proves it. :heart:

Excited to read Kendrick Lamar's interview by Erykah Badu. :smile:

Wow such a surprise to see Winona! :woot: She looks flawless here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigsadrn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->