iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #6 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Hello all,

So what did T&D change from the older older balenciaga bags? I have an older black city GGH from them. I believe it was the very first batch of GGH that they did.

What did they change from then to now?
Was it just the correct size O-ring, rounded bales? or are there more?

So are there Giant hardware bags now JUST like the real ones? what else is missing?

The guys (T&D) have a raisin GGH city on there web site currently with a front and a back and a side view that you can zoom in on, maybe you can compare it with your older GGH city and see if there are any changes.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
peekaboo! :wink:

(my pics)

I have that exact same bag - Praline City GGH, right? I was carrying it today! It's my absolute favourite :heart: The colour goes with everything and the GGH makes the leather look beautiful!

One question, though: do you find that the zip on the front pocket of the bag is a bit dodgy? Like it does that thing where you pull it across and the zip opens up behind the zipper (sorry, can't describe what I mean very well :doh:)!

pmed you :smile:

gorgeous praline kat in boots, at first i thought it was argent and my heart skipped a beat :heart: i've been having the sudden urge to get an argent sgh part time, haha!

beavercall You wear the WE very well :smile:. Perfect texture and slouchyness, IMO the ideal look on bbags. Is the black from the most recent batch?

PinkPrincess113 Your city looks very chewy and soft ^_^ (I just wanna pet it lol).
mine is from the october 2009 batch :flower:

I just got back from a dinner of Brazillian BBQ (in China of all places) and was met by a wonderful surprise - my first NBF bags delivered in Beijing.

TIME FOR A REVEAL!!!!!111

They actually came in a box! I feel so special. :lol:

I ordered a Raisin GGH Midday and Officier Brief.

I like the Raisin GGH more than I thought I would. It looks better in person than in my pics. My dorm has crappy blue fluorescent lighting, so the color is a bit off in my pics. The GGH is perfectly orange-y gold. Looks great with raisin.

My Officier Brief is posing with his cousin, Black GGH Brief.

Attachments

• bags 025.jpg
    bags 025.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 2
  • bags 051.jpg
    bags 051.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 26
  • bags 058.jpg
    bags 058.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 22
Bearvercall: Brazilian barbecue is the best..isn't ? Even when I lived in South Korea we had couple places in Seoul where they had brazilian barbecue..and Im very glad I could get my fix there :blush:
I realy loove your officier brief..I didn't know T&D made briefs in officier..Its one of my favorite styles and I think Im gonna ask them if they still have more briefs available :rolleyes:

macaroonie - me tooo i want something in argent! must be that pic of chanel iman and her argent gsh...i keep seeing it :smile:

beavercall - oh lucky you - it came in a box! lovely bags. did you condition them? they look so supple :heart:

crystal7 - thanks for the ps1 medium update. hope j posts some pics soon! waiting for the ink alexa pics too...

Is anyone else interested in Balenciaga's new rose gold giant hardware? I wish T&D would start producing bags with it as well. I'd love a RGGH black city!

beaver , hello!!
lucky you :smile:
i can't believe they made an officier brief!!!
i asked them several times to prepay for an officier brief before they realize new colours, and they said they wouldn't have done anymore any officier brief! only middays...that's why i took a midday....
i'm so peeved....:angry::angry:

thanks ladies! (sidenote: madamerousseau you lived in S.Korea?? I am soooo jealous!!!)

chicadee: My raisin was a bit dry but I conditioned it. It will look great once it is broken in. My Officier was perfect though!

candy: T&D messed up one of my previous orders. They promised to make me a Brief this one last time because they felt bad. They told me they don't like making the Brief because it's a difficult bag to make. Because it's not rectangular- the leather must be cut and sewed together perfectly, or else the shape will look wrong. I lucked out this time, but only cuz they owe me :blush:

T&D say I will be getting my Outremer First next week! :woot:

i was just about to write them :angry:......i'm joking!:lol:
i hope they'll make new briefs in the future....

then, you're right, they said the outremer works rh are quite finished too....!:woot:

My Black GGH Work in daylight with her new gold teeth...grills:lol: no more yellow on my teeth ...baglicious has become the NBF dentist:lol:
pic by me.

Who was the member who originally sent there authentic brief to the boys? are they still on this thread?

Outremer rh is ready-ish..woohoo:woot:

Attachments

• DSCN1172.JPG
    DSCN1172.JPG
    204.4 KB · Views: 20
You would think if anyone knew what color that was it would be me.:innocent::blush:
:lol::lol: I don't think many of the new posters were around during Praline-Gate. Not sure if they get the joke :lol::lol: I remember though, oh yes ma'am I remember! :lol::lol:
On another note: Still kinda interested in a Marc Jacobs Quilted Venetia. I know, took me a few years to warm up to it. My question for those of you in the know (and this applies to Stams as well) did the older bags, the ones with the suede interior have hardware that was more tarnished-y looking? I see the newer models (of Stam's anyways) that have the fabric interior have the shiny chain and hardware. In trying to find pictures of older (3+ years ago) bags, it looks like the older hardware was a bit more matte looking. The hardware on the Venetia isn't quite as noticable, but I'd still like it to be as close to auth as possible. I've searched the MJ thread back to 2004 but I'm having trouble finding photos and tpf doesn't have a lot of Venetia pics. Maybe kimair can help? I know you have a Stam, but I don't know what season it's from. I was going to ask on the MJ thread but since I'm actually after a rep I fell like a bit of a troll-fraud asking on that thread.
Can anyone verify this for me?
Loving everyone's new NBF's esp. the Raisin & Officer Middays. I don't think they're for me though. I mean bad handles, wrong colour hardware, wrong sized O-rings, front panels... they're obviously terribly flawed. I don't think I would want to carry around an obvious rep like that. How embarrassing! :wink:

Thanks for sharing ur pics, Kat and beavercall!!
Praline it is?? :wink:
I love the black brief w GGH!

The outremer's done? I can't wait to see the first pics!!

I don't think many of the new posters were around during Praline-Gate. Not sure if they get the joke I remember though, oh yes ma'am I remember!

/\ SB Hee hee...OH yeah...that was some good reading!
Now that Olympics are over are you back? You know I met and worked with Michael Buble...ooops off topic..tazer...delete:innocent:...i thought the bags were all good now? what you talkin bout willis?

The GGH (teeth as i like to call them) can easily be put right at bagalicious's dentists office! I think i have some franchise's out there now) just like the brite smile system this is the gold leaf dotting system:D

Shelleybean - the mid day has o rings and wrong hardware? The handles is probably the only flaw i can spot and it's not noticable unless it's nxt to e auths?

The boys replied that the handles on the RH bags had been improved since I sent them my Authentic Bals. Here is a photo of my Anthracite Club rep in the center flanked by Outremer Authentic and Pourpre Authentic Handle.

This is what the boys said when I asked about the handles on the RH Bags.

if the Club handles are right we are now doing them correctly because we are using the same knife mould.

I do think that the rolled rounded part is a little big but the stitching looks right.

Picture Courtesy of Me.

Attachments

• Balenciaga 031 (640x480).jpg
    Balenciaga 031 (640x480).jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Balenciaga 032 (640x480).jpg
    Balenciaga 032 (640x480).jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Balenciaga 033 (640x480).jpg
    Balenciaga 033 (640x480).jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 2
^Thanks coco! I was wondering if my handles were correct.

Does anyone know if or when T&D will be making the new "rose" hardware? I would be very interested in ordering a black with that hardware anyone else? I think it's called rose?? :unsure: TIA:flower:

crystal7: I dont' know when/if they are doing the new rose gold hardware being introduced by Bal this season. You should write to them to ask. If enough people show interest I am sure they will try to make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->