Is Katie Holmes faking her pregnancy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 49693
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would have been a fabulous publicity stunt!! :lol:

Lord I hope some celebrity does fake their pregnancy....:innocent:

this is her first baby and she is young, so her abdominal wall is probably tight. She probably isnt showing too much naturally. you always hear on the news about this teen giving birth in the bathroom, and the other students are always like, we didnt even know she was pregnant!:rolleyes:

tomkitten%20copy.jpg

Some people just have small bellies when they're pregnant.. I met a skinny petite woman who was 8 months pregnant once.. she was a friend of my mother's.. I think she was prob 5'3, and prob weight like 115ish before her pregnancy, and she didn't look more than 3 months pregnant!! So katie could be the same way

how pregnant are you when the baby turns ?? because you do go a bit bigger when it turns cos the babys on its side then its turned around so bump goes lsightly smaller again. maybe ?? ok maybe nmot lol ..

Hmm. This appeared a while ago in a Holy Moly mailout (14 October 2005). :innocent:

"It's difficult to work out what the hell is going on in the world of poof-or-not sometimes, but the latest to hit HMHQ asks which not-gay actor and his not-a-beard fiancé may not have told the complete story about a recent pregnancy announcement?

The not-a-beard actress supposedly got knocked up by someone she met in the UK doing promo not long after meeting her not-gay husband-to-be."

^^hmmmm, I'd believe that! What's the Holy Moly handout?

ChanelAddicted said:
Anyway... I think she's having a baby alien, so I guess it's normal in that case to experience weird variations in the belly area :lol: The tentacles are propably moving :innocent:

:rofl: Baby Alien

NOE said:
^^hmmmm, I'd believe that! What's the Holy Moly handout?

It's a free weekly email from the UK that you can subscribe to, full of the kind of salacious celebrity sleaze that is not allowed to actually be printed. If you're interested, you can join up here: http://www.holymoly.co.uk/homepage.html. :wink:

(Although if you are interested, the site is closing for Xmas and should be reopening in the first week on January, so no mailouts until then.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that many women don't even look like the're pregnant.
This reminds me of the story of a woman who played in the Brazilian National Basketball team, who had a baby three days after finding out she was pregnant. Seriously, when she found out, she was like 7 and 1/2 months pregnant. SHe hadn't felt the baby move, she thought her protuding bump was just a result of her gaining weight, and she actually played in a championship when she was like 6 months pregnant, she'd train normally. They showed a video of the game she played and it really didn't look like she was pregnant at all! She said the nurses at the hospital didn't believe she was in labor, cause she had pratically no belly!

But that's not Katie's case, she is showing a belly. But it does look like a pillow! Looks like you could squeeze it with your hands! :lol:
But whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
ChanelAddicted said:
Anyway... I think she's having a baby alien, so I guess it's normal in that case to experience weird variations in the belly area :lol: The tentacles are propably moving :innocent:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

a friend of mine when she was pregnant there were some days she had a big belly and other a rather small one, so i dont believe they are faking it

It struck me as strange that Tom, who appears to be a complete control freak (ultrasound machine, anyone??), would take Katie ice skating for her birthday... I mean, even if she skated when she was younger or whatever, I can't imagine that it's a terribly good idea to ice skate at her stage of pregnancy. I think balance would be a big issue, and falling could have pretty serious consequences. It just struck me as odd that Tom would put her at risk like that, however slight that risk may be.

Then again, I'm not convinced that she's actually pregnant*, so that might color my views on him taking her ice skating... :innocent:

*I think he's either gay or asexual & has paid her a lot of $$$ to play a Hollywood-acceptable role -- girlfriend / fiancee / wife / SO. I think they've got a test-tube baby cooking (his sperm, her egg), and she's wearing some sort of prosthetic pregnancy tummy until the baby's done, at which time she'll "have" the baby in the secrecy of their home.

:ninja:

impossibleprincess said:
But I don't get it...I thought he couldn't have kids??

Yeah that was my first thought when I heard about her pregnancy.Whatever , he's a freak and she seems even freakier to date him or marry him ...

Brazilian Girl : That girl never got worried about the fact that she didn't have her periods for SEVEN months ?!

She does't have to be pregnant for them to "pull this off" maybe he'll hide her around the last month, where she'll disappear off into seclusion, and then he'll tell the public that they had a kid, and he's "just great... just great" And if she wants she can push a stroller around with a doll inside, until the hype disapates..

FrockRadar8 said:
She does't have to be pregnant for them to "pull this off" maybe he'll hide her around the last month, where she'll disappear off into seclusion, and then he'll tell the public that they had a kid, and he's "just great... just great" And if she wants she can push a stroller around with a doll inside, until the hype disapates..
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->