Jennifer Aniston's New Interview [mention of Pitt and Jolie]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you thehepburn, it's wonderful to have support :smile:

Let's please get back on topic.

thehepburn said:
all you do is vent. I look at this thread and you have like half the posts here.

and to answer your question, Pitt obviously tried to make it work with aniston which is why he stayed so long. you cant have both ways you know. First you say, Pitt is treating Aniston like dirt and now youre saying "why didnt he leave sooner"

Well when I see something I want to respond to, I'm going to respond. I'm no the only one.

Yes Pitt did seem like hetreated her like dirt but I feel if he was so unhappy and REALLY wanted to have a baby, why didn't he leave sooner instead of complaining to the media that Jen doesn't want a baby.:blink:

I'm not going to warn you again.. This is my final post in this thread.

Please don't close the thread, I think many of us are curious and want to post about Jennifer's interview! :heart: :heart: :flower:

Journalists misconstrue everything. No one knows what Brad really said, or what JA really said or what AJ really said. However I think the most VALID thing in JA's interview was the part about the "sensitivity chip that was missing." It was. They could have been smart and discreet about this. But there were so not. They were insensitive and didn't care about other people's feelings enough to change their behavior.

surferchica said:
Well when I see something I want to respond to, I'm going to respond. I'm no the only one.

Yes Pitt did seem like hetreated her like dirt but I feel if he was so unhappy and REALLY wanted to have a baby, why didn't he leave sooner instead of complaining to the media that Jen doesn't want a baby.:blink:

this is the last time I am going to respond to you because you obviously dont know what you are talking about. Give me one legitimate (not tabloids) source where Pitt was quoted as "complaining" that Aniston refused to have his baby. Pitt went out of his way to protect Aniston saying that children were not the issue right after the separation was announced. Too bad Aniston didnt offer the same courtesy to to Pitt and not air her dirty laundry JUST TO PROMOTE HER NEW MOVIE.

Last edited by a moderator:
thehepburn said:
this is the last time I am going to respond to you because you obviously dont know what you are talking about. Give me one legitimate (not tabloids) source where Pitt was quoted as "complaining" that Aniston refused to have his baby. Pitt went out of his way to protect Aniston saying that children were not the issue right after the separation was announced. Too bad Aniston didnt offer the same courtesy to to Pitt and not air her dirty laundry JUST TO PROMOTE HER NEW MOVIE.

Yeah who said pitt was unhappy? i don't think he was unhappy. I think he fell in love with someone else. happens all the time. however there is a right and wrong way to go about it.... If they were smart they would have known what that was.

This thread has turned to crap.

There's no convincing people who don't want to be convinced.

That's the way people are. People like to judge other people. Yet when reports of Jennifer and Vince surfaced, no one made a big stink about that.

I think any thread about Jennifer and Brad is going to turn into a heated discussion.

thehepburn said:

Noone can talk about promoting a new movie more than angelina and brad. I think it's HILARIOUS that all this popped up while they were trying to promote their movie.

AllThingsNice said:
Yeah who said pitt was unhappy? i don't think he was unhappy. I think he fell in love with someone else. happens all the time. however there is a right and wrong way to go about it.... If they were smart they would have known what that was.

and why dont you tell us what this "right way" is?

Did Brad Pitt jump on Oprah's couch shouting 'i love this woman"? Has he made any formal announcement?

No, he stayed 11 more months with his wife after by her own admission, he started falling for someone else. Then he's tried to move on with his life with children which he always wanted. Unfortunately there is paparazzi everywhere he goes because he is a big movie star and pictures of him and his new love are selling for 1mil dollars. Please advice on what Pitt could have done differenetly.

and i cant believe I am defending him when I am not a Pitt fan either!

fashionicon said:
This thread has turned to crap.

There's no convincing people who don't want to be convinced.

That's the way people are. People like to judge other people. Yet when reports of Jennifer and Vince surfaced, no one made a big stink about that.

I think any thread about Jennifer and Brad is going to turn into a heated discussion.

I totally agree. People take things so personnally it's frightening.:blink:
They just have to force their opinion on others and if you state their opinion is just that ,an opinion they get all diva like :rolleyes:.

Jen,Angelina and Brad seem to have move on quicker than the fan gurls :innocent:

thehepburn said:

Did Brad Pitt jump on Oprah's couch shouting 'i love this woman"? Has he made any formal announcement?

No, he stayed 11 more months with his wife after by her own admission, he started falling for someone else. Then he's tried to move on with his life with children which he always wanted. Unfortunately there is paparazzi everywhere he goes because he is a big movie star and pictures of him and his new love are selling for 1mil dollars. Please advice on what Pitt could have done differenetly.

What a breathe of fresh air.. Welcome to tFS :flower:

thehepburn said:

Woah, woah, woah. Big difference there. Tom and Katie may be a little bit on the extreme, but they're two single people. They can do shout from the rooftops about each other if that's what they want. You'll note that although they're really really public, they aren't, say, bringing any kids into the relationship.

Brad and Angelina although being, in your words, discreet posed for W magazine doing the suburban home thing. Brad was there when Angelina adopted a kid. And unlike Tom, Brad is still married. Even separated, he should show some tact for his soon-to-be-ex-wife's feelings.

thehepburn said:

He could have taken some time on his own alone, let things die down a bit, waited till the divorce was final. When you are famous on that level you know that you're going to be photographed wherever you go. And there are a lot of hollywood relationships that the media does not know about until much after the fact and that is because people took incredible measures to not be found out.

i do see the other side of it as well. meeting someone, being gaga over them, wanting to jump into a full blown relationship asap... but well to me that's kind of immature and selfsih to go with that instinct when other peoples feelings are involved.

thehepburn said:
all you do is vent. I look at this thread and you have like half the posts here.

I agree Every thread having to do with Angelina Jolie is pretty much ruined with these same type of hate based posts Having an opinion is fine but ruining a thread with posts saying the same stuff over and over again and acting like you really know these people really cuts down on the enjoyment of coming on to this site I'm a fan of all 3 of these actors but reading soooooo much negativity every other post and about things they may be true only in that person's mind is really off putting Jen doesn't even know what they did How do you?:rolleyes:

Thanks AndoraStar for trying to get this on track I just hope you are around for all the other Jolie threads

Since this has been bugging me...

I feel bad for Jen.

I don't know her or Brad or Angelin.

But something about everything I have read about Jen, what she has said, spin and all, just leaves a pit in my gut and feeling sad for her.

Just a gut instinct, women's intuition kind of thing. No concrete reason at all.

polyphony said:
Since this has been bugging me...

I feel bad for Jen.

I don't know her or Brad or Angelin.

But something about everything I have read about Jen, what she has said, spin and all, just leaves a pit in my gut and feeling sad for her.

Just a gut instinct, women's intuition kind of thing. No concrete reason at all.

Me too. Especially the crying during the interview. She doesn't seem to be the same kind of celebrity, she doens't seem to do interviews ALL that often. When candid pictures are taken of her, she's often not done up like a star. For some reason that makes me sympathize with her more. She seems in a lot of pain, even though she's doing "really well".

Wo this is crazy. I never thought such a small thing would blow up so big. The first time I heard about the whole thing I was freaking out but now I know people will do what they want, celebrity or not. They can make their own decisions and probuably couldn't care less about what we think of them. I like Jennifer Aniston and always will. I think Brad could have gone about the situation in a better way but it's his decision. I hope they are both happy with Vince (I think?) and Angelina (I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->