Jil Sander S/S 11 Milan

you can use those colours in an interesting way and he didn't

I don't know if the shapes look sloppy, but they aren't flattering on the models which means they definitely won't look flattering on women who aren't as tall and lithe as models. I like the colors, I just don't like what he did with the shapes.

I wonder if I can hate anything more than Jil Sander this season. Full stop.

In a season where everyone is attempting to make minimalism trendy I really hoped Raf would step up and show all the newcomers how it's really done, and it's not just a passing trend.

Unfortunately, this collection will just merge in with the mess that has been this season. This has been the first Jil Sander collection I haven't liked since Raf arrived at Jil Sander.

I enjoyed the show. I love the shapes he made, the colors were vibrant and the models looked all tall and beautiful.

I like the coats in the last two pictures, but that's about it. The colors feel a little too 80's technicolor for me, and most of the silhouettes look very unflattering.

I really love this :ninja: I think there are some really beautiful pieces in there, even though most of it is pretty repetitive

I loved the colours but what's up with the shapes? These baggy and shapeles pieces don't look good even on models, what will they look like on an average woman? I am disappointed :(

Jil Sander S/S 11 Milan HQ
6Ozzr.jpg
[
style.it

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, I thought I would NEVER say this about Jil Sander, but I absolutely HATE this collection! It looks like Oscar de la Renta and Michael Kors threw up in the same spot. There isn't a trace of the ageless, unisex Jil Sander cool. And the pumps, what on earth?? Has there really been some input from US Vogue team? I hope they cut the ties as soon as possible, I hate to see this house delivering something this bad!

Hmmm....not my favorite from Jil Sander...and this is coming from someone who can safely say that I love every single collection that Raf has done for the house up until this point.

However, despite not loving this collection as a whole, there are many looks that I really love. I think the first look on Alla is so gorgeous...the white basic tee with the voluminous green trousers (?). Very beautiful. I'm also crazy for all the suits...especially the looks with the three layers of color. Very attractive.

The music was awesome though.

I love this collection. It was supreme and it stood out in the sea of shows that we have seen so far (with the exception of perhaps Prada and Marc).

The shapes were infinitely appealing in their strangeness. Sure, at times they were 'unflattering' but I think Raf was making a point with these languid shapes. I'm sure the pants will be tapered a little bit for production.

Also, I agree with all, the music was absolutely sublime.

I love this collection,,,it's nice to see Raf adding something new to the brand,,,
the shapes are very inventive and the florial print pieces are brillant,,,,well
realistically speaking, some of pieces and looks are very hard to wear if you don't have at least 5 FT 9'', otherwise you might end of like a pile of stuff, instead...

Is it me or is EVERYONE doing some kind of simplistic bright orange dress? Though I like Jil Sander's actually...

I'm actually getting more and more convinced to the splashes of the flower prints, especially on this dress. The volume here works so beautifully with the printed petals.

x610ae.jpg

daylife.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->