John Galliano S/S 06 Paris

New Galliano Videos!!

hi, Galliano Fans Have You Seen The New Galliano
Videos On The Oficial Site?
They Are Super Cool, And As Always
Big Espectacle Mixed With Wonderful Clothes!!!!
I Am Still Watching Them...

The means wear its so nice and the women show makes me cry in the end, its so wonderfull see the people working on the changes of the diferents stage...i love it

Have You Been To Paris?

This oficial videos are very great,
The womans show there is a big feeling in the air
everyone is happy arund all the shows,
and the details zooms are the best part
there are wonderful, wonderful clothes...
And the mens show is just delicious...
what a good music, what a fantastic Galliano taste
Paris is lucky to hav Galliano!!!!!
and Galliano is lucky to hav Paris!!!!!
:boxer:
www.johngalliano.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Cool

Anyone knows how can we save it
I trued to do it from Temporal Files
but the video doesnt load​

When you save it from temp files, you have to download a programme so you can watch it offline...ill have to try and find out the link for you though :flower:

I`M IN TOTAL ECSTASY ABOUT THIS COLLECTION!!!
The 20s, Swing, Tango, Art Deco, black and white, Gothic Make-up and "Freaks" on the Runway! I`m ecstatic! Eccentric Glamour, gold and nude-tones with layers of lace and silk. I WANT THE ENTIRE COLLECTION!

Really the BEST Collection since Dior F/W 2003! :flower:

does any one know what inspired john for this collection please???!!!
x

^ He said it was "Everybody is beautiful" but it doesnt really explain the clothes I guess...:ermm: Ill get you a review :flower:

style.com

PARIS, October 8, 2005 – If there's one thing you can rely on John Galliano to provide, it's entertainment—though not necessarily the kind where the audience is meant to be scribbling down style numbers or sketching dresses. This season, his roll-up, roll-up fashion sideshow had a moral: Everybody's beautiful; live and let live; respect one another—that sort of thing. Against a schlocky 1920's Art Deco theater set, he sent out a parade of proud couples—grande dames and gigolos, blondes and sugar daddies, fat ladies and admiring lovers, lipstick lesbians, bearded transvestites, and midget fiancés—about to be wed. It's a long time since the fashion world has been reminded that humanity contains more variety than the standard race of 5-foot-10 skinnies who populate the runways. And Galliano's alternative cast, coiffed and made up in a style that suggested cabaret performers and their patrons, played their parts with a celebratory sense of enjoyment. Sure enough, the contagious atmosphere sent a rare outbreak of smiles through the show-fatigued audience.
Those who were also scrutinizing the presentation for a Galliano fashion update among the costumes came away with slim pickings, however. There were a couple of sinuous, vaguely twenties, Spanish hot-pink chiffon dresses, some champagne satin corseted gowns swathed in green tulle, the odd net-veiled jacket, and a bit of jeanswear going on. But beyond that, precious few clues about what this collection will look like once it reaches stores. Still, that's the way Galliano likes to project his house image these days: frolics on the runway, frocks back at the shop.

thankyou very much!!!
i am doing an art project and am designing a collection using lyrics to inspire me!just wondered if i could use galliano for my history of art because he used the lyrics "everybody's free to feel good!!!
h x

FashionChannel posted a video of this show today, and I will say that this might be the best fashion show I've ever seen, no hyperbole. Now that we're talking a lot about diversity on the runway, John proved way back when that clothes can look good on any sizes and shapes, and clothes are only limited by the small-mindedness of the people who make them. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->