Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis split? *Update* Confirmed by Rep

heard about the split a couple of weeks ago, but seriously thought they were going to last.

omg, if it's really true then it sucks. they were such a perfect couple... and I officially lost my faith on true and lasting love. I always admired them for being together for such a long time and they seemed like a really happy couple. so sad.

is people a reliable source? i thought it was just rumor but people say this magazine is always right with big news like this. is is true?

is people a reliable source? i thought it was just rumor but people say this magazine is always right with big news like this. is is true?
before they release anything, they check it with the publicists of the celebs involved, so yeah, this came with approval from both sides. people mag is basically an PR outlet at this point for celebs.:flower:

Can't help thinking of Kate Moss, she and Johnny Depp were the most amazing looking couple.

^For me it was Johnny and Winona so there's hope for me! :D

before they release anything, they check it with the publicists of the celebs involved, so yeah, this came with approval from both sides. people mag is basically an PR outlet at this point for celebs.:flower:

thank you and Boomer for explaining things to me. its fascinating how this work. i thought they would wait later because vanessa is promoting her new film in france next week. the journalist will all ask her about johnny, unless she tell them not to ask.

Just read Laineys post about this, and, just, no no no. Please don't let this be true. Ugh, can you imagine him with some young model type?

omg, I'm shocked if it's true! They 're such a perfect couple for me... :( I just wish so much this wouldn't be true... please...

thank you and Boomer for explaining things to me. its fascinating how this work. i thought they would wait later because vanessa is promoting her new film in france next week. the journalist will all ask her about johnny, unless she tell them not to ask.
It's been a couple of months actually that she's asking the journalists not to ask her questions about her private life.

Gosh, I hope there will be at least an official confirmation (or a denial, which I hope) from their PRs... That's so sad!

Maybe they are waiting for the dust to settle before making it 'official'...sometimes they might want to give it another try, although he seems to be hitting the clubs (and so on) already... :(

^ There's been some whispers but not much. The main focus is his drinking at the moment. But I wouldn't put in pass InTouch Weekly to go with this angle sooner or later now it's been on People.

^ Yeah I've heard some rumours about Johnny and Eva too. Really hope its not true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... about he Eva Green info. Very sad regarding their relationship.

can someone redirects us to a site mentioning the Eva Green rumors..First time I hear about it :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makeartmake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->