Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis split? *Update* Confirmed by Rep

^ She started by saying more or less what she said in the radio interview - how ridiculous these kinds of rumors are - and then the host explicitly asked if the rumor was true or false and she said it's false.
oh, okay. thanks for the info! :flower:

I swear I read somewhere that Vanessa and Johnny's agent/pub don't get along or something along those lines. Maybe she jumped the gun with the People info.

But on the other hand Vanessa is very private, she really isn't the kind of person to announce her break-up in a talk show.. :doh: Not that I necessarily believe the rumours.

I just think it's so sad for Lily-Rose and Jack... They're the ones who'll suffer the most of this. I hate it that some girls on the internet are cheering about this break up. It's so childish.

people mag must feel great right now lol it really dimishes their reputation.

She started by saying more or less what she said in the radio interview - how ridiculous these kinds of rumors are - and then the host explicitly asked if the rumor was true or false and she said it's false.
that made my day happy!!! :smile:

Just in from Us Weekly...

Don't believe la rumeur!
Vanessa Paradis has broken her silence about a recent magazine cover story claiming she and Johnny Depp were living separate lives on separate continents after nearly 14 years and two kids (Lily-Rose, 12, and Jack, 9) together.

The French singer-actress, 39, finally slammed the breakup rumor on Wednesday while promoting her new film Cafe de Flore on French TV show Grand Journal. "Yes it's false - of course it's false!"

"People say we are buying houses in the middle of nowhere, or that we have fifty two houses in France," the star said of rampant rumors about life with Depp, 48. "All [of those rumors are] not too serious, but this latest one is a rumor which could cause a lot of harm to my family and my children."

"These magazines end up in the fireplace or the toilet," she added of the recent cover story.
Dating since 1998, Depp and Paradis have never wed. "I'd be so scared of ruining her last name. She's got such a good last name," Depp joked back in 2010.

"I never found myself needing that piece of paper," the Rum Diaries star explained. "Marriage is really from soul to soul, heart to heart. You don't need somebody to say, okay you're married."

Sounds like they have some issues to sort out in private. At least they're in Europe most of the time (I think) - there they should have more of a chance at that...

I knew InTouch would be all over this angle -

23hlqao.jpg

intouchweekly.com

Sounds like they have some issues to sort out in private. At least they're in Europe most of the time (I think) - there they should have more of a chance at that...

they spend most of their time in LA. the kids go to school there and vanessa said they don't want to move them because their friends are there. when they are in france its when there is school holidays. moreover johnny said he dont want to spend a lot of time in france because he doesnt want to pay taxes here. im sure they can work things out in la if they have problems. they have been living there for a long time .

i think they moved permanently to LA recently. Johnny said it's cus of the taxation they left France.

Lainey has an interesting point of view about this sudden "turn", if you're interested:
But PEOPLE Magazine said it was over!

And PEOPLE Magazine wouldn’t say it was over if it wasn’t over, right?

Vanessa Paradis appeared on a French talk show the other day and was asked about the reports that she and Johnny Depp are done. Her response:

“People say we are buying houses in the middle of nowhere, or that we have fifty two houses in France. And that is along with saying we split up every winter and get married every summer, and that I'm on my twelfth pregnancy. All that is not too serious, but this latest one is a rumour which could cause a lot of harm to my family and my children.”

She kinda went on for a bit from there...so then the presenter pressed her:

“Why don't you respond to the rumour and put an end to it? Is the rumour false?'

Vanessa finally answered, “Yes it's false - of course it's false.” (Source)

Is it?

Here’s what’s interesting to me about the entire situation, and PEOPLE’s bold declaration on the cover of last week’s issue...

Vanessa’s people, her friends, any “sources” tied to her, would never have talked to PEOPLE. Remember, she’s not the Hollywood player with the big Hollywood game. That’s his business. And that’s 100% his move. Or the move of a savvy publicist who is strategically putting pieces on the board so as to slowly, slowly, meticulously extricate her client out of what may become a tricky situation.

Oh...

Johnny...

Is that who you are now?

Because if his people are the ones feeding MiniVan-friendly magazines exclusive tips about the split, and she’s publicly denying them, it sounds like there’s one person who wants to walk, and another who wants to save. And Johnny doesn’t seem like he’s interested in Saving...

Anything but Money.

Is this...about money???

When it comes to Johnny Depp, it’s more often about the money than not. Perhaps even more so these days than Brad Pitt and George Clooney. How did this happen?

Last edited by a moderator:
it makes him look awful. i'm not saying what lainey says is true but it is interesting to read. time will tell and hopefully everything will be alright. they seem good from what vanessa said.

^ What the heck are they talking about? Must be pretty heavy for this sort of move, intentionally delaying a big movie... :shock:

I can't believe how anyone could take that lainey girl seriously.
Posted via Mobile Device

^ Well she is a top gossip columnist who gets lots of scoop and has been right in the past (whether people like her or not). Just take it with a grain of salt.

He apparently spent the night at Ashley Olsen's home...

It turns out the star, 48, was secretly leaving 23-years younger Ashley’s loft after a sneak slumber party. Arriving in the afternoon of February 26, Johnny hunkered down in Ashley’s Tribeca digs until noon the next day — nearly 24 hours later. “It was quiet in her apartment, like it was just the two of them in there,” an insider recalls, and though no one outside can know what happened, “It didn’t seem like it was just a visit between friends.”

http://www.intouchweekly.com/2012/03/johnny_depp_and_ashley_olsens.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruwaid
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->