Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis split? *Update* Confirmed by Rep

^I did, I just thought there was a blind item or something like an ONTD or Lainey post..something more concrete :flower:

I'm curious if this is a blind item as well?? It seems like it would be.

As for Eva, she's seriously not his type at all. She's tall & curvaceous!

I'm curious if this is a blind item as well?? It seems like it would be.

As for Eva, she's seriously not his type at all. She's tall & curvaceous!

she is actually not that all and not even curvy. :lol::lol:

i found one article

http://www.celebitchy.com/202198/va...ed_that_johnny_depp_has_fallen_for_eva_green/

sometimes people just fall apart.
i don´t know wy people are making such a big deal about it.
ok, they seemed to be very very happy together,
but sometimes that is just enough.

i might sound horrible person but i allways tought that
eva and johnny would suit together....
:ninja::shock::lol:

^It's true, though, that Johnny Depp has a very clear type - Kate Moss and Vanessa Paradis could have been sisters. And Faye Dunaway their mother. Winona Ryder is also not far away from that frail Lolita-type....

So Eva really doesn't fit his type, gorgeous as she is. She has that menacing quality - piercing, intense and highly intelligent.

There have been pictures, a month ago they both were walking with their son in LA.

From people.com
Earlier in the week, a solo Paradis was spotted browsing in an art gallery and buying DVDs at the department store FNAC, where she picked out a box set of films by classic comedy director Billy Wilder – highlighted by The Seven-Year Itch, about a married man tempted to stray due to the charms of Marilyn Monroe.

I don't know why People magazine had to summarize the film she bought, is it supposed to be a hint...?

^It's true, though, that Johnny Depp has a very clear type - Kate Moss and Vanessa Paradis could have been sisters. And Faye Dunaway their mother. Winona Ryder is also not far away from that frail Lolita-type....

So Eva really doesn't fit his type, gorgeous as she is. She has that menacing quality - piercing, intense and highly intelligent.

Interesting, that's seems quite true!

There have been pictures, a month ago they both were walking with their son in LA.

I don't know why People magazine had to summarize the film she bought, is it supposed to be a hint...?

Ooh I remember those pics. Good thinking.

My guess is she's buying the film because she's a Manroe fan.

And for all we know Johnny could be with them in Paris. You hardly see candids of them leaving the airport.

^They almost always fly private, hence no airport pics.

Perhaps they do board a private flight, but it would depart from an airport nonetheless. We see pics of Angelina and Brad very often, on a private plane but they have to exit the airport at some point.

In a French radio interview Vanessa has "more or less" denied the rumors.
She said:
"Quand je mange 3 petits pois je suis enceinte, tous les étés je me marie, tous les hivers je me sépare. Si je commence à me justifier sur toutes les rumeurs..."

"When I eat three little pees I'm pregnant, I get married every summer, I divorce every winter. If start justifying myself on every rumor..."

What do you think?

Maybe its like Lainey said this is a way to deflect from some other nasty rumours. Maybe they are going through a rough patch. Who knows. Johnny and Vanessa are not Brangelina they keep a much lower profile in term of their private lives.

Does anyone else think that they were/are privately married? I've always thought it. In interviews Johnny would always say "well I wouldn't tell you if I was going to get married". They've always worn rings on their wedding fingers and with all of this talk about Johnny meeting with lawyers :innocent:

^But don't a lot of couples in a common-law marriage use rings? I don't know, maybe I just assume that because my parents do....:blush:

Anyways, I really hope this divorce thing is not true, they're my favourite celebrity couple!

Last edited by a moderator:
Vanessa just said the rumor was false on French TV.

Well then if she said it's false then it's false. I guess we shall have to just wait and see what happens.

so she denied it? this is surprising. people mag is always in touch with publicists of the stars, i doubt they went with this big story without someone's approval...interesting.

^ She started by saying more or less what she said in the radio interview - how ridiculous these kinds of rumors are - and then the host explicitly asked if the rumor was true or false and she said it's false.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->