Kate Hudson & Owen Wilson *Update* Kate & Owen Split

style_savy

Reaction score
So here's why Kate Hudson split with her husband Chris Robinson:

Sources tell Us that Hudson has spent several nights at her You, Me and Dupree costar’s Santa Monica, California, pad in the last few weeks.

“This is not a fling,” says a source close to the couple. “Kate is crazy about him. Owen gives her so much attention, and she loves it. [That’s why] she wants her marriage to be over.”

Three days before the split, a Wilson source told Us, “Owen is not-so-secretly hoping she will leave Chris so they wouldn’t have to hide. He is falling for her.”

katesecretaffairhw7.jpg

US

Eh....I never really expected Kate Hudson to be on the cover of US with words like 'secret affair' splashed across it. She seems like the Liv Taylor type. But, with that said, they seem like a cute couple. Both appear to be fun-loving and relatively easy-going. I never understood why she was with Chris....he's a beard with legs.

^ Chris is a talented musicican who is such a fascinating personality.
meanwhile owen wilson is plain stupid and shallow. he seems like an idiot to me in all his interviews.its sad really that kate d chris broke up,perhaps they can till patch things up.:smile:
kate of all blondes in hollywood i did not expect to end up on us magazine cover.....wow.

Hm, sometimes you need some distraction to get out of a long-term relation-ship...(but things like that mostly end in tears anyway...)

The first guy after the big love never has a chance.

heroin chic ur so right, one ends up leaping at the next person as an escape, and usually they charm you and you feel so fab cause you are just getting laid nonstop, and then generally guy no. 2 is a player, and then you feel sooo guilty about dumping no. 1, and in particular that you have to really get over it alone.

just speculating.:innocent:

^^^ So how do you explain Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie? They're still together. :wink:

emma peel said:
heroin chic ur so right, one ends up leaping at the next person as an escape, and usually they charm you and you feel so fab cause you are just getting laid nonstop, and then generally guy no. 2 is a player, and then you feel sooo guilty about dumping no. 1, and in particular that you have to really get over it alone.

just speculating.:innocent:

Oh yeah, indeed! And then no.2 makes no.1 better than he actually was in retrospective (simply because you`re no longer used to "getting hurt on the free market")

:o I hope poor Kate doesn`t lose herself too much in the "exciting new thing"...

(Owen Wilson is known for being "a charming player" who can`t commit!)

Nemova said:
^^^ So how do you explain Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie? They're still together. :wink:

I suspect that Brad stopped loving Jen a long time before they got divorced so the emotional break-up and healing already happened IN the marriage and he was ready for somebody new when it was "legal" again.

(Sidenote: Brad & Angie don`t seem to be all "sunshine & lolliepops" these days, huh? Also read the stories on how Brad sleeps in a seperate bedroom, likes his spare time with his colleagues etc?

Actually, I like them together. They look better together...god I'm a shallow b*tch :D

TheGlassAngel said:
Actually, I like them together. They look better together...god I'm a shallow b*tch :D

Me too ^_^ and mostly "narcisstic couples" have a better chance of lasting!

hmm, didn't I call this on the 'Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson Split' thread, lol.

I've been waiting for such a story ever since Kate and Chris confirmed their separation...:innocent: It (the story, anyway, for who could possibly know whether or not this is true?) seemed inevitable.

I am not much of a celebrity expert, but every time I hear a celebrity talking too much about how wonderful and great their spouse is, specially when he/she is less known, or less preety, that means they won´t last too long.
The same for "my marriage is so wonderful and I love being married to him/her, he gives me so much"... "our relationship is otherworldy, nobody can understand the bond beetween us"...and so on...(i.e Hillary Swank, Angelina Jolie (about Billy Bob), etc)
Kate was always explaining to everyody how great his hubby was, how great family life was, how great a musician he was, etc. So boring.
Couples seem to last longer when the partners keep their mouth shut, and do not talk about each other to the press.

Last edited by a moderator:
newprincesita said:
I am not much of a celebrity expert, but every time I hear a celebrity talking too much about how wonderful and great their spouse is, specially when he/she is less known, or less preety, that means they won´t last too long.
The same for "my marriage is so wonderful and I love being married to him/her, he gives me so much"... "our relationship is otherworldy, nobody can understand the bond beetween us"...and so on...(i.e Hillary Swank, Angelina Jolie (about Billy Bob), etc)
Kate was always explaining to everyody how great his hubby was, how great family life was, how great a musician he was, etc. So boring.
Couples seem to last longer when the partners keep their mouth shut, and do not talk about each other to the press.

:clap: So true. The less you talk about it, the more it lasts.

TheGlassAngel said:

Haha i totally agree....they are adorable together! I really hope this is true. I love Owen, and Kate is adorable. ^_^

I don't think she should be seeing anyone so soon after getting out of a 6 year intense relationship...
but hey it's her life...
but Owen Wilson???....wouldn't be my first choice.

The only reason I'm a little peeved by this was because Kate was on the View last week just gushing about her marriage. What BS.

Celebrities are always meeting other celebrities. They should never be allowd to marry before the age of 30, they're just going to meet another celebrity and fall in love. It never fails.

i knew it!!!!!!!!!!:woot: (if it's true)
Ever since I saw an interview with Owen Wilson E!, i had a feeling he was falling for her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->