Kate Hudson & Owen Wilson *Update* Kate & Owen Split

Erin said:
The only reason I'm a little peeved by this was because Kate was on the View last week just gushing about her marriage. What BS.

See what I mean? Why oh why do celebrities have to chant their domestic happyness in every media, only to be upset when people become interested in their breakup.:angry:

If they kept their mouths shut, then they could really be entitled to be angry about the sick interest in their divorces.

I think it's Beyonce who said that too, she won't talk about her relationship with Jay-Z b/c she says as soon as a celebrity publicly talks about his/her relationship it is the kiss of death. Maybe she is on to something...

I'm sad to hear that her and chris are separating. I may be the only one but i think that they looked good together cus they were total opposites, looks wise, that somehow they fit and with how free spirited she seems, its only fitting that she'd marry a rockstar :smile:

Maybe the divorce wasn't due to the fact that US Weekly claims to they 'hooked up', we don't even know if they're together or not! Although Owen and Kate are an adorable couple... I love Owen!!

i cant believe kate would downgrade so muc from chris to...malibu barbie ken:(

The whole Owen think will maybe change her image, i hope not her style(I love her hippie chic`I don`t care so much what`s IN' Style), I mean Chris has a interesting style, too....and owen looks so normal and a little bit boring...a complete other type of man..., I don`t see owen in a flare jeans with embroidered flowers...chris can wear everything and it will look interesting...

I'm not really sure.. Just because they made a movie together, doesn't mean they are dating or anything. They can just be friends for that sake.
If they really were dating, I think I would have to admit that they look cute together.

Wafaya said:
i knew it!!!!!!!!!!:woot: (if it's true)
Ever since I saw an interview with Owen Wilson E!, i had a feeling he was falling for her!

i saw kate's interview when she was at jay leno!it was amazing...she mentioned him 5 times-owen was so funny,he's such a great acor etc.
if they are together i'm glad for them :smile:they are so cute together:heart:!

^ They ARE cute together... that's hard to deny...

who is this girl daiting now him or Matthew M?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate Hudson & Owen Wilson Split
www.people.com
TUESDAY JUNE 05, 2007 06:30 AM EDT
By Alexis Chiu

Hudson (left) and Wilson Photo by: Carlos Diaz / INF; EMPICS / Landov
kate_hudson.jpg

Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson have broken up, a source who knows the pair tells PEOPLE.

"They're still friends," says the source, adding that the two split just before Memorial Day weekend.

The cause of the breakup wasn't immediately known.

Wilson, 38, and Hudson, 28, who starred together in 2006's You, Me and Dupree, recently had become increasingly open about a relationship that began quietly last fall and developed across many time zones. They were spotted strolling the beach in Australia (where Hudson was filming Fool's Gold with Matthew McConaughey), nuzzling at a Santa Monica restaurant, kissing at Hudson's April 19 birthday in New York, and getting cozy on vacation in Hawaii.

Last month, Hudson joined Wilson at the Dallas premiere of his comedy The Wendell Baker Story and stepped out with him at a party after the film's LA premiere, where the couple held hands, stroked each other's backs and rocked out to classic rock tunes together.

Hudson, who split with husband Chris Robinson last August and is mother to 3-year-old Ryder, had won the approval of lifelong bachelor Wilson's family.

"He seems very happy," Owen's younger brother, actor Luke Wilson, told PEOPLE in April, while older brother Andrew Wilson called Hudson "the world's most beautiful tomboy ... She's a great person."

Reps for Hudson and Wilson declined to comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
....both together, too much blonde anyways

Inside Kate & Owen's Hookup

kate_hudson2.jpg
Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson may have split last summer, but the pair reunited – and appeared very cozy – at the Oscars over the weekend.

As PEOPLE reports in its new issue (on newsstands Friday), the pair flirted at Madonna's exclusive post-Oscar party Sunday night. Spotted by an onlooker near the souvenir booth, "There was lots of arm touching, giggling," says the eyewitness. "They were having lots of fun."

Adds another observer: "They were all over each other."

The day before the Oscars, Wilson, 39, and Hudson, 28, met up twice – spending time at each other's homes.

www.people.com

They are both in Miami

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/cel...-hudson-enjoys-miami-with-owen-wilson-203666/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->