Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I dont like the idea of 2 different threads abou miss Moss,but this is just an unnecesarry comment. Well, I dont see her with cigaterettes anymoreso maybe she is pregnant? That would be so much fun to se her in maternity wear!

You are right lilarose, there weren´t any pics of her with cigarettes lately. But maybe we just don´t get to see that much pictures of her through the days.

A pregnancy would be such awesome news though!

Last edited by a moderator:
GossipGirls.com 3/7/08 - She should take a lesson from Amy Winehouse - when things get bad, hitting the bottle only makes them worse. And Kate Mossis apparently taking the news that she’s no longer the top UK model pretty hard.
When Tatler’s Best-Dressed List came out and Agyness Deyn was named number one, Moss reportedly went off the deep end, and she’s been spotted seven of the past eight nights boozing it up in an effort to numb the pain.Last night, Kate was spotted by the paparazzi looking a bit rough as she exited a low-key West London pub, while her successor Agyness Deyn made her way about town, stopping at the Converse Century Party at the Hoxton Bar and Grill.
Hopefully, Kate will be able to cope non-alcoholically with the fact that there’s a new girl in town, as all the drinking has begun to take its toll on her appearance.
katemosspub3608mo5.jpg

yeah right.
when kate is drunk and sweat and even when her skin is looking really bad she still looks much better than agyness (who, by the way, dresses like a clown asking for attention).

^ It is lovely....
but why is it in the Rumor thread?

Also, I think Kate would be hitting the bottle despite who was Tatler's best dressed model.
So much for her health kick and trying for a baby.:innocent:

Friends of Kate Moss fear her life could spiral out of control after the resignation of her personal assistant left the troubled supermodel devastated.

Just weeks after starting a detox diet intended to turn her life around, Kate has been in tears over the departure of Fiona Young, who she has described as the rock of her life, after seven years as her PA.

MossAssistMOS_468x663.jpg

Sad parting: Kate Moss with her PA of seven years Fiona Young, who's leaving at the end of the month to have a baby. The supermodel is interviewing for a replacement

"Kate got completely drunk and started crying about Fiona leaving," my well placed source reveals. "This woman is like a sister to her – she has held her life together through thick and thin. Kate is beside herself."

Fiona, who is leaving at the end of the month to have a baby, has told Kate she may not return to her job.

"Kate has been saying her life will spin out of control when Fiona leaves and she does not know how she will cope," said the source.

AgynessKateXPS_468x616.jpg

Toppled: Kate looking haggard earlier this week on a night drowning her sorrows after she lost her top spot in Tatler's Best Dressed List to fresh-faced 25-year-old Agyness Deyn

"Her partner Jamie Hince is on tour with The Kills, her mother Linda is renovating her home and her long-term nanny Jade Davidson quit in December. Now Fiona, the rock of her life, is leaving."

Panic-stricken Kate, 34, who was pictured on newspaper front pages allegedly taking cocaine in 2005 and subsequently spent time in rehab, has been interviewing for a replacement, so far without success.

MossHinceJANFEB_468x492.jpg

Kate with boyfriend Jamie Hince in recent weeks. As she says she doesn't know how she will cope without her PA Fiona, she's also missing the support of Jamie, who's on tour with The Kills

"Her PA is the person closest to her, even closer than her partner. That trust is a very delicate thing," said the source.

"Fiona orders Kate's groceries, pays her bills, organises her daughter Lila's life and negotiates her contracts. When Kate was hiding out in New York after the scandal, the only person with her was Fiona."

katemossLL_468x587.jpg

Rowdy: Kate making a raucous exit from club Punk with boyfriend Jamie last week. She's afraid her life with 'spin out of control'

Fiona, 31, shares the model's working-class background and understands her problems, having nursed her own father through drink and d rehabilitation.

In Kate's desperation to find a replacement, she has even approached her friend Fran Cutler about the live-in position, but she could not manage the job full-time.

katemossLL_468x553.jpg

Good intentions: Kate is reportedly still smoking 30 a day despite buying bumper packs of nicotine patches. Just weeks before the news of Fiona's departure, she apparently started a detox diet intended to turn her life around

• As Kate Moss searches for a new aide, is it coincidence that Sarah Doukas – founder and MD of Storm model agency and the woman who launched Kate's career – is also looking for a new PA?

"It's so top-secret, applicants aren't being given job details," says my source. Perhaps because the role has more to do with assisting Miss Moss than Miss Doukas?
KMossPrimREX_468x748.jpg

Kate enjoys a sneeky smoke a couple of weeks ago outside a Greek restaurant in London's Primrose Hill. The supermodel recently started a detox diet intended to turn her life around.
dailymail

How many times have they said she was detoxing...they've said it for years!

I was thinking Kate reminds me of the Rolling Stones- No matter what lifestyle issues and health or legal problems they had, they bounced back and kept going strong! I hope Kate hasn't turned that corner...:huh:

so Fifi is leaving permanetly? there were rumors that she's having a baby, so i guess they were right.

It must be very hard for her to lose her rock, but afterall she is a grown-up so she should be able to cope with it, not saying it won't be difficult. Best thoughts to you, Kate!

Kate scared of female stalkers

Kate Moss scared of female stalkers

Thursday, March 13 2008
160x120_katemoss_rex04.jpg

Kate Moss is convinced that she is being stalked by two obsessed female fans, a report says.
The supermodel is growing increasingly concerned after the same blue Renault Clio was frequently seen outside her Cotswolds home when she visited with daughter Lila Grace and boyfriend Jamie Hince.
According to The Mirror, she told friends: "I'm really scared... I think they are stalking me. They're always here, doing nothing. It's freaking me out."
Although the girls said their car had broken down, Moss asked neighbours to send them away when they were spotted outside the property in Little Farringdon for the sixth time.
A source said: "It's really spooky and totally freaking Kate out. The girls are just weird. There are often a couple of photographers outside the house, and even they are suspicious of these girls.
"They just sit and stare at the house for hours on end. And if anyone approaches them, they drive around the back of the house and then come back.
"Kate has thought about calling the police, but they can't be prosecuted for just sitting on the road. It's started to get really unnerving."
digital spy

Wasn't someone around here asking specifically where Kate eat, lived, drink, breathed etc? :innocent::ninja:

Wasn't someone around here asking specifically where Kate eat, lived, drink, breathed etc? :innocent::ninja:

:lol: she only breathes during certain times of the day and only in certain locations

kate should hire a tow truck and get the towing guys to forcibly tow the blue car and it's occupants to all the way to far north scotland :huh::innocent:

Supermodel Kate Moss terrified by two obsessed women fans

Poor Kate Moss is discovering that there is a dark, frightening side to superstardom.
We hear the supermodel is becoming increasingly scared by two obsessed fans. And bizarrely, they are two women.
Kate's idyllic Cotswolds retreat has been turned into a virtual prison after she became convinced the two girls were stalking her.
The model became suspicious when a blue Renault Clio kept mysteriously appearing outside her house in Little Farringdon whenever she visited the village with her daughter Lila Grace and boyfriend Jamie Hince. Kate became so concerned she told friends: "I'm really scared... I think they are stalking me. They're always here, doing nothing. It's freaking me out."
When pals approached the girls, they were told their car had broken down.
But after the SIXTH time she spotted them, Kate began to panic and asked neighbours to investigate and send them away.
A source said: "It's really spooky and totally freaking Kate out. The girls are just weird. There are often a couple of photographers outside the house, and even they are suspicious of these girls.
"They just sit and stare at the house for hours on end. And if anyone approaches them, they drive around the back of the house and then come back.
"Kate has thought about calling the police, but they can't be prosecuted for just sitting on the road. It's started to get really unnerving."

(http://www.mirror.co.uk/) poor kate!:angry:

Kate Moss may be one of the world's most famous faces but she has always been notoriously publicity-shy, having given just a handful of magazine interviews in 13 years.

The reason, I can now reveal, stems from a TV interview the model, 34, gave on the Big Breakfast in 1995 alongside then boyfriend Johnny Depp.

kateanddeppKOP_468x553.jpg

Kate Moss and Johnny Depp appeared on the Big Breakfast show together when they were a couple

The actor's agent advised Kate not to repeat the exercise.
"He told her it would create more of an air of mystery around her," says a source.
katemoss1XPOSURE_468x837.jpg

Publicity shy: Kate has given just a handful of magazine interviews in 13 years

dailymail

I think she avoids interviews more than ever now especially after 2005...I'm sure people are dying to know about the scandal period and Pete...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paulll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->