Keeping track of your clothes...?

i wish i had enough clothes to have trouble keeping track of them!!!....:lol:
someday....:P

yeah, i have a huge amount of outfits on flickr now, from the WAYWT thread and I find it quite useful to see what worked with what. It also reminds me of stuff that i have that i forget about. Now I think I will tag them and organise into seasons, so I can go through and find both items and outfits.

But I rotate and store my wardrobe seasonally due to space constraints and when i do this, i do a cull and a mental inventory. I still forget though and discovered that I already have two pairs of wide tweedy trousers, after I had bought some new season ones.

Some of my friends think its odd to post pics and take pics of clothes but its really useful. anal, but very useful . . .

it's the same as music. i listen to far too many bands, but rediscovering things that have fallen by the wayside is exciting.

I would LOVE to do this as I am an organisational freak but I dont really have enough clothes to make it worth while doing it. Plus I don't have a camera, slight disadvantage.

very simply, i don't. hahaha.

but then again, i have a modest wardrobe, not so large that it's impossible to remember what i own. and, you never forget about the pieces you love, right?

Photo-based wardrobe inventory / paper-doll software has been my fantasy ever since I watched Clueless when I was in high school! If anyone invents this, I'll be the first to buy. :D

tott said:
I bought a camera today... :ninja:

Is there a result, yet, tott? :unsure: I'm curious. :smile:

Does anybody else store their off-season clothing? My closets are simply too small to house everything at once. :(

^ I haven't really taken the time to take pics of everything yet, no... :ninja:

I don't store anything, because I don't have anywhere to put it... Well, maybe on a higher shelf, but that's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->