Kell on Earth - Kelly Cutrone's reality show on Bravo

Totally agree, Retailqueen. I think that's why she kept going on about how modern and European her relationship with him was, perhaps that's how she justifies banging that sloppy layabout. Then again, it's not like she NEEDS him, she has the money and is an awesome parent.

Last edited by a moderator:
but he isn't even that hot as a casual sex candidate. Plus he is a bordeline deadbeat and looks really broke and sleazy.

The whole arrangement looks like their annual meet and sleep. Kell can do way better....

Hey huni's,
is any one else having problems with the links Lady B so amazingly uploaded for us all? It's saying they are temporarily unavailable an i have no idea why!!
xxx

^ Megaupload is being a very big fat b*tch today,that's all.Just wait a little it should work soon.

but he isn't even that hot as a casual sex candidate. Plus he is a bordeline deadbeat and looks really broke and sleazy.

The whole arrangement looks like their annual meet and sleep. Kell can do way better....

well,i don't think anybody on the outside is really in a position to judge their relationship. certainly there are aspects that we don't know about and that weren't showcased on the show. and labeling somebody as a deadbeat is a bit unwarranted considering none of us know all the details. nor do i care to really.

oh please, you are being extremely sensitive over nothing. thewhole rumor has it forum just does the same thing all over again yet no one bats an eye.

ANd last time I checked, I am still allowed to gossip or speculate on what I observed without people catching feelings.

I am allow to draw conclusions about whoever the hell I want to thank you very much.:rolleyes:

wow,you're really taking it a bit too personally aren't you? there's no need for you to be that rude....it was merely a statement.

i really hope they get a second season. when do we find out if we do.

also just a prediction. kelly has said she signed a major deal with a tv network and she has also said she wants a talk show. it could be that or maybe a fashion correspondent of some sorts. it could be like a stepping stone.

I know I'm terribly behind the times, but I'm in the middle of reading Kelly's book right now. Hurrah for Summer!

All I can say is whoa. :shock:

Oh, erm, I don't want to spoil it for anyone who's still planning to read it. It's just that I had no idea her younger years were soooo out of control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->