Lady Gaga (July 2011 - May 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this Stefani or Gaga? either way I like the outfit :smile:

This latest incarnation reminds me of those Versace ads that Miesel took back in the late 90's with Amber Valetta. You know, those rich b*tch ads. I love this look on her!

Nice pics, thanks Anet. :flower:

^Could this be from her new video Yoü and I?

Yup, its a still from the video. Its so crazy but I looked at the pic a few times and didn't notice Jo (Calderone) sitting on the piano. :ninja:

I am loving her recent looks! I hope she sticks to this style for a while.
Can anyone ID the black dress she wore to the Crustacean?

Ooh the latest pics are my favorite in the young Donatella/LA set. Thanks, Anet. ^_^

Exclusive: Crazy Fan Screams At Lady Gaga

:wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
^That's ****ing crazy.

I can't believe someones so-called "fan" would act like that.

Thats so crazy!

But I really do respect the fact that she would actually stop the car to meet her fans in spite of the craziness!

She must be on a tight schedule and plus her security probably hates that she does that. I do have a feeling she instructs her bodyguards to be nice to her fans.

What's even crazier about the chick in the video is that she has met Gaga several times before so, all of that screaming like a banshee was not needed. :lol:

Lady Gaga Fulfills Fans Bucket List Wish Amongst Paparazzi in Los Angeles!

I'm already getting bored with this new look, ha (go figure, I wonder why :innocent:).
Good thing she'll probably have a new style by next week :lol:
Hopefully something new and interesting and not continuing this 1990s posh Versace chick interpretation.

OMG she is gorgeous as usual! love the look. Thanks Libra Skye18 :smile:

my boyfriends friend said i look like a brown haired lady gaga... dunno if thats a good or bad thing?? :S

my boyfriends friend said i look like a brown haired lady gaga... dunno if thats a good or bad thing?? :S

I think it's good!! I am loving the Gaga Versace Tour- she looks very elegant!! ^_^

Paws Up gang- this is going to be fun!! ^_^

Move Over Santa: Lady Gaga Will Take Over an Entire Floor of Barneys For “Gaga’s Workshop”

23540x466.jpg

Ever wondered whatLady Gaga‘s interpretation of Santa’s workshop would look like? Well, thanks to Barneys CEO Mark Lee, you’re going to find out pretty soon. This Holiday season, Barneys is taking the Holiday window concept several steps further and creating, for the first time ever, an entire themed shopping environment complete with limited edition merchandise and special items–all curated, developed and inspired by Lady Gaga herself. She’s such a renaissance woman these days.
Gaga’s Workshop will take over the entire fifth floor of the Madison Avenue Men’s shop–it currently houses men’s co-op, but will become vacant in October, when men’s co-op is set to merge with women’s. Gaga/Mugler creative director Nicola Formichetti and installation artist Eli Sudbrack of Assume Vivid Astro Focus will help Gaga see out her likely-insane vision.
According to WWD, Gaga and Formichetti worked closely with the retailer to create gift items including candies, toys, apparel, accessories, candles and cosmetics. Some examples: “jewelry made entirely of rock candy; lipsticks in special Gaga red or pink hues; lip-shaped, hand-painted dark chocolate, and a Rubik’s Cube.”
The windows will also be dedicated to this theme and illustrations like the ones seen here, created by Subrack, will also be featured on shopping bags and packaging. If you can’t make it to Madison Avenue, a selection of the special merchandise will also be available on a Barneys “microsite” and other Barneys stores.
If you are in New York, Gaga’s Workshop will be open for business from mid-November through January 2 and during that time, 25% of proceeds will be donated to a charity of Gaga’s choice. The extent of Gaga’s involvement in the project is unclear, but she is planning to make an appearance at the Workshop’s unveiling and might even perform. Lee told WWD, “She will be so blown away when she sees the final workshop that you never know, she may sing and dance a little in there.” Maybe she’ll even hold court as Santa–if only her two foot heels can withstand the weight of children on her knee.
gaga2540x385.png

Fashionista.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"