Lady GaGa (November 2010 - June 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really like this hair on her. is it weird that this seems more tame than her blonde hair?!

Great pics Anet and no problem. ^_^

Anet, that Gaga necklace is so cute!
i love that white outfit! :wub: it's like she's floating because her pants are so long, ironically i used to make fun of my sister for wearing her pants like that :rofl:

I too love that necklace.

Lol...Cute story. *sigh* Being 5'11 usually the only way I can make my pants long to that effect is when I have them sag *double sigh* too bad that my Aaliyah-esque style days have been long gone. :lol:

Lady GaGa at the Music Aid Japan conference

Lady Gaga Wants You to Visit Japan

Lady Gaga in Japan for benefit, announces unusual auction

Flashback: Arriving at Narita International Airport (2010)

the-fame.org

Arriving at Narita International Airport 2011

1st or 2nd time in this thread... My friends said today I look like Lady Gaga... even though I like her voice in "speechless" I'm so insulted :-(((( I'm actually mortified, because all pics I just saw make her look so crazy and well...unattractive.
I'm not here to hate, I just wanted to share my shock... lol. I don't know why they'd think that :( Why oh why can't they compare me to ... Reese Witherspoon oder something :D

Hmm...Maybe your friends see beyond the (at times) over-the-top ensembles, makeup and hair. I am loving her new teal locks and in general I think LG is a naturally pretty young woman. *shrugs*

I know some would prefer if Gaga only looked like this...

the-fame.org

but I love that she is so fearless with her image. I heart Reese too though- she's adorbs. :flower:

Thanks Libra... yes she actually can look pretty :-) I wish there were more pics of her with "normal" make up... I love the pics you posted though :flower:

You're welcome. B)

I can't stop crying. We did it kids.

The revolution is ours to fight for love, justice+equality. Rejoice NY, and propose. We did it!!!

Celebrating in Tokyo with The Haus. A Lemon Sawa for equality, overcoming + the hope of the future.

LG's Twitter

Lady GaGa The Edge Of Glory / Born This Way @ Tokyo Japan 6/25/11

^ Thank you so much!! That has to be one of the best performances ever! And the strength and clarity of her voice is just amazing, dancing all the while! :o I sometimes wonder if any of the people who put her down and criticize her have ever even seen these examples of true brilliance!! :wink:

Thanks Libra Skye18!:smile:
MTV Video Music Aid Japan - Show

zimbio

ok -- that performance of "Edge of Glory" and "Born This way" is BRILLIANT. seriously -- this is some real **** right there. she's amazing. performances that are THAT spectacular are soo rare. she's just so beyond all of her peers, at the moment, it's unbelievable. Beyonce is the only other contemporary artist who gives similarly incredible performances, but there's something MORE about Gaga. she lives in her performance in a way that i haven't seen another artist do in such a long time. maybe since MJ.

She is a true perfomer.....she seems at home on stage. She probably doesnt get the same buzz any other time....thats why she's so passionate.

^ Yup, and she says she wants to put a new world tour together by the end of the year- I guess 210 Monster Ball shows wasn't enough for her! Amazing- she is so driven, you can see she just loves doing this!! :flower:

Re# 969- Does anyone know if that is Amanda Balen with her hair slicked back to the right of gaga? :unsure:

i cant wait for her next tour. can you just imagine?! im buying front row tickets i dont care how much it is!

ok -- that performance of "Edge of Glory" and "Born This way" is BRILLIANT. seriously -- this is some real **** right there. she's amazing. performances that are THAT spectacular are soo rare. she's just so beyond all of her peers, at the moment, it's unbelievable. Beyonce is the only other contemporary artist who gives similarly incredible performances, but there's something MORE about Gaga. she lives in her performance in a way that i haven't seen another artist do in such a long time. maybe since MJ.

since Michael Jackson?seriously?you must be a die-hard or something...

Lol...Cute story. *sigh* Being 5'11 usually the only way I can make my pants long to that effect is when I have them sag *double sigh* too bad that my Aaliyah-esque style days have been long gone. :lol:

nothing wrong with sagging your pants, ~ thug life! ~
aw i miss :heart:Aaliyah! her music, her style, she even rocked the two-toned ombre hair

BonjourTristess, i'd take it as a compliment :flower:

love that old Elle photoshoot, i have the second photo for my Speechless iTunes artwork ^_^
her waist is so tiny in the last photo in #965 :crush:

the make-up close-ups from MTV Video Music Aid Japan that Anet #970 & Skye #967 posted are great
she should have added some googly eyes though :rofl: channeling Bad Romance
googlyeyesbeesmusingsbl.jpg

beesmusings.blogspot

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant wait for her next tour. can you just imagine?! im buying front row tickets i dont care how much it is!

I can't wait for her next tour!!!! I too am willing to spend good money to see her up close :woot::flower:

I would have given my right arm to have been at Madison Square Garden when the HBO special was filmed, but then the show from Japan the other night makes me think there are many such shows to come!! *Saving for tickets * ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->