Lady GaGa (November 2010 - June 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant wait for her tour. its always a blast to see someone do something they love.

You're welcome Anet and thank you for the pics. :flower: I love her look during the press room interview. I wonder if she has retired the teal locks for good? I hope not but with LG ya just never know. B)

Lady Gaga VMAJ Press room

^ Thank you so much!! That has to be one of the best performances ever! And the strength and clarity of her voice is just amazing, dancing all the while! :o I sometimes wonder if any of the people who put her down and criticize her have ever even seen these examples of true brilliance!! :wink:

You're welcome.:flower: I agree, that performance was amazing! Definitely one of the best she has done... thus far. There is so much to factor in when it comes to Gaga detractors: there are those who 'hate' due to her having more success currently than their favorite artists. Of course they fail to realize that not only does she make good music but she promotes the hell out of it.

Than there are a lot of her detractors who just wanted to put her in a category as a shock artist who can play the piano. Once again not paying attention or refusing to acknowledge that she has always had a good voice, writes her own music et cetera.

What I am loving about this era as far as performances go, is that Gaga has really become a even stronger vocalist and dancer all while maintaining that dose of theatrics. For example at this years Grammy's she came in a egg err vessel but her performance was her doing the basics of what popstars and really all artist should be required to do and that is dancing and singing LIVE!

Oh and to answer your question- Yes! That is Amanda Balen. B)

Her in the Judas Video ~
2eelr9h.gif

Tumblr

nothing wrong with sagging your pants, ~ thug life! ~
aw i miss :heart:Aaliyah! her music, her style, she even rocked the two-toned ombre hair

love that old Elle photoshoot, i have the second photo for my Speechless iTunes artwork ^_^

Lol @ Thug Life.

F**yeahladygaga

:wink:

I miss Aaliyah too, so talented and just all around a lovely person.

That Elle shoot is a great one and Speechless is one of my favorite Gaga songs. I remember when she transitioned from Bad Romance to Speechless at the '09 AMA's...

it showed such a different side of Gaga. B)

did anyone go to the Monster Ball? How much were the tickets?

^ One of the bloggers had a picture of her ticket for the Newark, New Jersey show and the face price was $178.00, which wouldn't surprise me! :o Ringside at Madison Square Garden must have been the price of a good used car!! :wink:
And thanks Libra Skye18 for identifying Amanda; I think I am in love... :crush:

when I went to the monster ball I paid $120 that's with tax and dispensing fee included. I was seating in the lower bowl, great seats.

celebrity-gossip.net

LG at her hotel with some fans.

Visiting a Harajuku shop in Tokyo, Japan (26-06-11)

LadyGagaNow

I just noticed she made her eye makeup look like the anime eyes all the characters have. That's freakin' awesome.

Lady Gaga has joined the popular microblogging site Tumblr, starting a blog called Amen Fashion. The blog is named after the song on Born This Way and features photos and quotes from the singer herself.

http://amenfashion.tumblr.com/

^T4P...Very cool. B)

Thank you to Hello Kitty for sending me special designed Gagasan Airport Kitty! Kawaii!

Lady Gaga Visits Japanese Talk Show 'Sukkiri'

Pic Credit: LG's Twitter

I have a tumblr account
AND I am following her!!!!!

GagaPanda!! How cute! :wink:

Lady Gaga is currently in the planning stages for her next tour. After wrapping up her epic Monster Ball run earlier this year, Gaga teased her plans on a Japanese talk show on Tuesday (June 28).
"All over the world and I'm already planning," she said of the trek, which she expects to kick off at the top of 2012. "I'm so excited I can't even go to sleep at night."
Gaga appeared wearing a black-and-white dress, with her hair done up in two buns and her eye makeup painted in two panda-like circles. "I really like pandas," she told the hosts of her look, adding, "pandas have paws, and I always tell my fans to put their paws up. I've been eating a lot of bamboo this week," she joked. (Shortly after the appearance, the singer even began referring to herself as Gagapanda on Twitter.)
She then played a little game called "Yes or No," where she was asked questions about her popularity on Twitter, her love of cooking, her clothes and more. She later elaborated on some of the topics. "My dream is to continue to make music and tour and do as much as I can to give as much back to my fans," she said. "Personal dreams? I suppose one day I'll have panda babies."
Gaga owned up to having one major fear, however. "The only thing I really get scared of is missing out on moments with my family 'cause I travel so much, so I call my mom and dad every day," she said. Asked whether she was scared of ghosts, Gaga said, "No, we can be friends." She went on to add, "I love Japanese monster movies. I actually believe in ancestors. I have a lot of family in my past like my Aunt Joann and my grandfather that have passed on and I talk to them."

MTV.com

Lady Gaga on Taratata Interview:

Performances

Born This Way:

The Edge of Glory:

Hair

^ You're welcome. :flower:

14qlty.gif

25frurk.gif

SMAP SMAP REVENGE. BORN THIS WAY TATOO TUXEDO MEETS TARANTINO NINJA.

HAIR BERET

Credits: F**kyeahladygaga & LG's Twitter

^ i like the Panda reveal :cool: :rofl:

Lol @ Thug Life.
:wink:
Speechless is one of my favorite Gaga songs. I remember when she transitioned from Bad Romance to Speechless at the '09 AMA's...

it showed such a different side of Gaga. B)

that photo of Gaga in a beanie is cute!
Speechless performances are always some of my favorites from her, i'd love to see her do an acoustic show

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->