Louis Vuitton S/S 2009 : Madonna by Steven Meisel

Those Got to be the WORSE ads I've seen In ages.So so cheap...:sick:

And I keep reading "french cafe" , looks more like saloon to me...:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^hi bengt! :wink: i'm dioraddict of PEX. :smile:

i like this campaign. :smile: i think madonna is the perfect choice for this one. she really suits with the collection well. and i think, if i'm not mistaken, she was the one who suggested to use fishnet tights right??? just to add a flavor to the outfits. :smile: maybe if MJ hired a model to front this S/S LV campaign, my choice would be either jourdan dunn or kate moss. :D

[vdigital via minus1]

Don't you guys think Victoria would be also a great candidate for being a face of the brand? :heart: :D

VogueRussiaVictoriaBeckhamlouis3.jpg

Photo vía: Red Carpet Fashion Awards

^^hi bengt! :wink: i'm dioraddict of PEX. :smile:

i like this campaign. :smile: i think madonna is the perfect choice for this one. she really suits with the collection well. and i think, if i'm not mistaken, she was the one who suggested to use fishnet tights right??? just to add a flavor to the outfits. :smile: maybe if MJ hired a model to front this S/S LV campaign, my choice would be either jourdan dunn or kate moss. :D

Oh, yeah! You got in! Congrats! :woot:

I agree with you, Jourdan would look great. But a multi-girl campaign would be awesome: Jourdan Dunn, Sessile Lopez, Alek Wek, Naomi Campbell, Liya Kebede, Grace Jones etc running around the Safari wearing the S/S 09 collection.. :shock::heart::woot:

But at the end of the day, there's nothing we could do. The campaign is already done.. ^_^

^yah. gosh, my request took for a month to process. hahaha! glad that i got in. :wink:

oh yes, gotta agree with you, a multi-girl campaign w/ all the well-known black models! :wink: but why you did not include chanel iman? :D

i wish MJ would do a multi-girl campaign for fall. :wink:

cottonmouth13, me no like Chanel Iman.. :ninja:
Hahaha.. :lol:

Anyway, we haven't even seen the Fall collection and you're hoping to have a multi-girl campaign! LOL..
But I agree, I missed having a multi-girl campaign for Vuitton.. The last one in SS08 was my all-time favorite.. :heart:

THANK you SxyFashionQueen, Victoria was one of the first things I thought of when I imagined the campaign. I think she would've turned it OUT!

Just as I am warming to Madonna for the campaign :judge: ^_^

louisvuitton.com have only uploaded 2 HQ's of the campaign :shock:

^ :lol:

I want Mert & Marcus for LV !!

The two is just like the case in FW08 with Eva, they only will upload landscape shots of the campaign...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->