Lanvin S/S 2021 : Paris Hilton & Sherry Shi by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Why? What has she done?
I see Kim's name is being mentioned in a few posts above. Makes me suspicious. These two would do anything for a headline even if it's from TMZ, and I mean annnnyyyything!

Take a pick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRKe47vY85M

...and there's more that's been scrubbed from the Internet over the years but you get the idea.
It's just ironic how people have forgotten (?) about all of this and seem to be falling for her millionth attempt at changing her public persona while she's yet to acknowledge and has barely apologized for most of it too.

I know no one expects better from her type of celebrity - someone who didn't become famous for their work - but that surely adds an extra layer of hypocrisy when she's still getting all these big opportunities (that she doesn't even need, I mean homegirl has been set for life since the day she was born).

Why people celebrate this racist homophobe is beyond me? But hey she's rich right?

Take a pick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRKe47vY85M

...and there's more that's been scrubbed from the Internet over the years but you get the idea.
It's just ironic how people have forgotten (?) about all of this and seem to be falling for her millionth attempt at changing her public persona while she's yet to acknowledge and has barely apologized for most of it too.

I know no one expects better from her type of celebrity - someone who didn't become famous for their work - but that surely adds an extra layer of hypocrisy when she's still getting all these big opportunities (that she doesn't even need, I mean homegirl has been set for life since the day she was born).

Interesting...
She must have a good PR team or she is just lucky...People don’t take her seriously anyway and she just got away with it.

Her image has remained the same...

Absolutely love this !!! Lanvin is literally having the most unexpected come back... it's pretty daring !!

This is a beautiful campaign. It has a 70's feel to it which makes it even more fabulous. It's glamorous, but in a modern way. It's fresh! It's a great mix between the products and the model. I notice Paris and the clothes. The focus is perfectly balanced. It's a very successful campaign, even with the 60's debutante gown #629. Now if he can make this the image of the brand I think everything will finally come together. The campaign and his fall collection shows confidence. It's about time!

It should be a crime that they continued to cast poor Sherry, very much a rising star still-in-development, in this campaign knowing Paris would steal every ounce of shine away from her shot… regardless, love Lanvin’s recent dig into the 2000s archives. I’ve always been indifferent on Paris, but was too young to fully recognize her pop culture impact at its peak - so I’m not at all mad seeing her here, and she looks great.

This has caught my attention when I first saw this on Paris' Instagram. She just looks so gorgeous! She's pulling off that Elvira's hairstyle so well. Totally loving this! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->