Large Hobo Bags

jessa010

Reaction score
Recently, I've been yearning for a large, almost-oversized hobo slouchy bag. Unfortunately I can't seem to find them anywhere ~ at least not where I'm from. I've posted a picture below of what I'm hoping to find ~ if anyone could help me out, it'd be great :flower:

dewigreenbag.jpg

i think that one is a balenciaga.......its gorgeous. :flower:

how much did you want to spend on the new bag?

Yep, I'm pretty sure it's a Balenciaga as well, here's another version of the same bag.

Attachments

• balenciagacargo.jpg
    balenciagacargo.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 95
If your budget is more Banana than Balenciaga, shopbop.com has a gorgeous oversized metallic hobo by Botkier for $445. Am dying for a giant hobo myself, but alas, had to settle for a practical day bag.

I've found the Balenciaga Hobo on Yoox and i'm rather in love it too and very tempted to get one myself now :innocent: :heart:

It's also only £494 which is reasonable imo

They have it in "brown" which is more of a tan colour , Black and a khaki colour (called "mud" )

here it is

Hope this helps :smile:

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Oct 27 2004, 06:10 PM
^^ Thats one Ms. Diorella posted is fab! Love it.
[snapback]408504[/snapback]​

I know its calling me - i'm loving it - very very tempted to buy it in th khaki colour :heart: ! I like it in all the colours that they have though :wacko:

There are some nice large Marni hobo bags on yoox too - i noticed when i was serching for the balenciaga hobo - theyre pretty cheap too :heart:

i love the leather marni hobo (the first one)

marni hobo 1 (leather)

marni hobo 2 (fabric)

Marni hobo 3
(fabric)

Hope that these are of help to you jessa :smile: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back