Lily-Rose Depp

Vanessa Paradis and her daughter Lily Rose Depp departing on a flight at LAX airport in Los Angeles, California on June 15, 2015

She looks so much like Vanessa! with both of them wearing glasses you can see the similar forehead and nose. Her eyes are all Johnny but she was never gonna get her mom's eyes anyway...
And she reminds me a lot of a young Vanessa :blush:

f53cd5.jpg
fxkr9.jpg
2v7vryf.jpg

celebritstairs.net
fan-de-bb.forumpro.fr

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe so^

The caption for the photo says,

"I'm so proud of my baby girl @lilyrose_depp," photographer iO Tillett Wright commented on a picture of the two of them. "She decided she wanted to be in @selfevidentproject because she falls somewhere on the vast spectrum, and I couldn't be happier to welcome her to the family. She's a tiny gem of a good human. #prouduncle #weareyou."

The photo was taken for a LGBTQI photography project. You can learn more about it here.

Yeah, that was her way of coming out I guess. Good for her! Always glad to see more LGBTQ celebrities.

I really love that shot, and regardless of whether she gay/bi/straight/whatever, it's cool to see her participate in something like this.

Out and about in Beverly Hills - September 3, 2015

starity.hu

Out and about in Paris - September 6, 2015

zimbio

LILY-ROSE DEPP Out and About in New York 09/09/2015

hawtcelebs

Based on the last three looks, it looks like she's been plucked from the 90's. Down to the very hairclip. It's crazy actually.

^IKR?! I actually love it, she looks like a young starlet from that time :D
That Stewie skirt is too much though lol

Chanel Eyewear F/W 2015

vogue.co.uk

Vogue Paris October 2015

DIAMANT ROSE
Photographer: Inez & Vinoodh
Stylist: Emmanuelle Alt
Hair: Duffy
Make-up: Aaron de Mey
Model/Celebrity: Lily-Rose Depp

Vogue Paris

Pretty girl. She resembles her dad more than her mom. She definitely has Johnny eyes.

Lily-Rose Depp was recently seen filming scenes for new movie Planetarium in Paris, France

dailymail.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->