Lily-Rose Depp

Nooo to the smoking and the selfies, this is where the dumb teenager is shining through. She's going to ruin that pretty skin! She looks great in the film costumes, though.

I think it's a fake movie cigarette. Portman smokes the same ones when the camera is rolling on set :flower:

Yeah it really doesn't look like she "knows" how to smoke, judging by the pictures... And good for her!

I hope it was fake but also hope she didnt post it... I just dont like the glamorization of it.

she's posted selfies on herself smoking a bowl and smoking cigs...shes johnny's kid and vanessas...this girl has been around cigs her whole life and shes half american but also half parisian...not surprising to me

and i think she is just so cute...cant wait to see how her career unfolds and she was very good for the two seconds she was in Tusk, natural

at the Chanel S/S 2016 show in Paris

gettyimages

ooh I love the outfit! but then again, I'm a sucker for 90s revival :D
the hair though :ermm:

more from Chanel S/S 2016

vogue, wwd

from the article at wwd:

It seems that being a Chanel ambassador runs in the family. Paradis arrived with her daughter Lily-Rose Depp, who is the face of Chanel’s eyewear ads. The rising actress is in Paris shooting “Planetarium,” a 1930s-set drama in which she stars opposite Natalie Portman.

“I don’t want to give away the plot, but it’s a super beautiful and super interesting film. I love period movies, so the costumes are fantastic,” Depp said.

The 16-year-old relished the opportunity to sit in the audience after playing a starring role in Chanel’s couture show in July. “This set is amazing, obviously, but on top of that, I have loads of friends walking in the show,” she remarked.

She looks like her mom and maybe a little bit of johnny in the druggy style smoking photos she makes his same facial expressions.

[

Last edited by a moderator:
Chanel's new Mademoiselle Privé exhibition launch party at London's Saatchi Gallery on Monday
poNjySA.jpg

kvODUjW.jpg
3jTlKtC.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

Opening of Chanel’s “Mademoiselle Privé” Exhibition

vogue

^:lol: :lol: this girl is so refreshing! i already love her and want her to become the next big "thing"

Lily turned an essentially ugly dress into something youthful and interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->