Linea

Vio...how did you find out about Linea, CCP, etc.? I know living in Minnesota it's hard to hear of these labels. Thank god to TFS or I wouldn't know of them, or Ann Demulmeester. (Look at the Ann Demulmeester thread, I think you'll like it) :flower:

A lot of people find out about new labels on these boards.

Well, considering he's new...did he find out about them before joining, or just now?

:innocent: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
i find out through this site. i have been reading threads on ann d., ccp, and carpe diem. if not for this site i would still be in love with neighborhood, number (n)ine, junya, undercover, dior etc. not that i dont like these brands ( my closet is filled with them ) its just that i was getting sick of the newer collections except for number (n)ine. it feels like im wasting everybodys time when i post replys. (im not always on the subject) sorry.

before joining. but not to the extent of what this site entailed.

I'm in the same situation in regards to finding the labels I like. It's all about being patient with online shopping and making lots of phone calls.

I found out about all of my favorite designers here on TFS. I'm eternally greatful to Faust for promoting Ann Demeulemeester so much around here.

Oops, AlexN, I forgot to add u to that list in post #130!

And I'm eternally greatful to you, AlexN, because because of you and Faust, I started looking in to Ann as well. Now she is one of my favorite designers.

Can't say i'm a fan.

I'm more a Maharishi, Blue Blood, Rogan, griffin, Fake London Genius sort of guy.

Yeah, when I think of the stuff I used to like compared to the stuff I like now, it truly boggles my mind and just makes me laugh so hard.

I won't even say what I used to like, I'm so ashamed. Ofcourse, I didn't really like it, the thing is, everybody else did..that's what makes it so embarrassing.

jhaime said:
Can't say i'm a fan.

I'm more a Maharishi, Blue Blood, Rogan, griffin, Fake London Genius sort of guy.

i never heard of some of those and the rest aren't really designer...they are contemporary sportswear...
really not the same category...:flower:

and i disagree completely about this looking better on women...
i actually think most of this stuff would look better on someone without hips or curves...mainly slender men...
:heart:

love a boy in those skinny pants...
MMMM....yummy...^_^ :innocent:

hmm, maharishi, BlueBlood and Griffin are not really sportswear...

Well, certainly not griffin.

& i'm not really into the whole, tight up yah bum crack pants i'm afraid, lol...

although it would make my bum bum look nice. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->