Louis Vuitton S/S 2018 by Bruce Weber

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score

PHOTO TAKEN BY VOGUE28
FROM UK HARPER'S BAZAAR FEBRUARY 2018

Yes at Signe. I hope to see her at Prada too.

Yes, Weber is very likely.
Signe.. She looks fantastic!
Those shoes are hideous.

They wouldn't dare use Weber, would they? It does look like him though because the two shot look like crap. Hope they'll get asked about this!
I really liked this collection and hoped it would distract from the awful photography.

Ruth looks great!
That being said, while i totally understand that it was almost impossible to reshoot the whole thing following the accusations, i really hope that this is their last collaboration.

I'm tired of Weber for Vuitton as much as i'm tired of Carine for Chanel.

They must have no shame running a Weber campaign after all these allegations. Didn't they learn from Terry Richardson and Valentino?

Yet more lackluster imagery killing a pretty good (imo) collection from NG at LV. -_-

The award for most awkward way to sell a bag goes to...

Not even awkward, just plain old lazy and unimaginative. Always shoving the bags in our faces. We can thank Weber for that.

I didn't know it was Ruth, thought it was Damaris! She looks great, but LV seems to jump on every emerging young starlet. She photograhs well but this collab for me rings hollow. Another mismatch.

They must have no shame running a Weber campaign after all these allegations. Didn't they learn from Terry Richardson and Valentino?

To be fair tho, this was already shot and done way before the allegations came out. And unlike with Terry, Bruce's reputation was intact up until that point. They were caught off guard in the situation so honestly I won't wold it against them. But I'm sure (and hope) they won't work with him anymore.

Happy to see Freja and Signe but this already looks boring and uninspired.

Where is Sora? She needs to be in the campaign. Bonus points if Fernanda is included, too.

NmmCI15U_o.jpg

Marie Claire​

I wonder if we'll see that Stranger Things shirt in the ad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainbowevils
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->