L'Uomo Vogue July / August 2011 : Beyonce, Novak Djokovic by Francesco Carrozinni

CommanderTMugler

Reaction score
July seems to be the Beyonce cover month

Her new cover for L'Uomo Vogue, July/August 2011

uv-lug-ago-2011_784x0-1.jpg

(bwboard)

(It's a dual-cover that features Novak Djokovic as well).

Beyonce looks so disconnected on the cover, it's not as good as some of her other appearances on W or Dazed & Confused

and the Novak cover is a big wtf. what's up with his weird smile? and why was the dog necessary? :lol:

I wish Beyonce would have stretch her body more in the picture but it's still a nice cover, also like Novak's cover.

What's up with the cheap fonts? Looks like something made on Power Point. :ninja:

i like Beyonces tho i agree she should have stretched out more

Another Beyonce cover! I like it, it`s so simple. But it`s not the image she`s showing right now. This could pass during her If I Were A Boy days but her image now is Revolutionary and this is way behind that.

The Novak cover is...

my! Such horrible fonts! Looks like a kid playing with paint over a profesional paint.

I don't really mind L'Uomo's fonts and style anymore. I'm getting used to them, it would feel weird if all of a sudden one day they started using matching colors and rare fonts.

I'm thankful they're finally featuring people I've heard of.

Beyonce`s editorial is beautiful! Strikingly beautiful! I love how her face doesn`t try to hard, it`s effortless.

Such a pity that the cover falls like an outtake of the shoot. A lot of beautiful cover worthy shots in that editorial

Gorgeous! Her magazine spreads have been on point this era.

what an eye sore
i quickly had to scroll down- it felt like someone was cutting onions right infront of me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->