Makeup Addicts

Glad to see I am not the only one who is a serious addict. Every pay day I am in Sephora. I am a serious eye shadow junkie I have way too many to count. Last shadows I bought were Cardinal from Dior and a dual eye shadow from Benefit called Fate Made Me Do it. I am not even going into my makeup bag to count all the shadows it will just make me think about all the money I spent.

ahhh. ^^ even your profile picture is from sephora. heh. i remember that one. it is, isn't it?? i hope i'm not wrong because then i'd feel like an idiot. okay. i'm going to go do a makeup inventory.

2 foundations
22 lipglosses
1 lipliner
95 eyeshadows
6 lipbalms
1 cheek stain/blush
20 lipsticks
25 eyeliners
6 mascaras

so, that's my inventory. but that doesn't include the countless other makeup products i've left around the house or just plain lost under my bed or in my closet. hah.

i don't know..i don't think that's a lot of makeup. it doesn't look like a lot.

<3 me.

fireatwill said:
ahhh. ^^ even your profile picture is from sephora. heh. i remember that one. it is, isn't it?? i hope i'm not wrong because then i'd feel like an idiot. okay. i'm going to go do a makeup inventory.

2 foundations
22 lipglosses
1 lipliner
95 eyeshadows
6 lipbalms
1 cheek stain/blush
20 lipsticks
25 eyeliners
6 mascaras

so, that's my inventory. but that doesn't include the countless other makeup products i've left around the house or just plain lost under my bed or in my closet. hah.

i don't know..i don't think that's a lot of makeup. it doesn't look like a lot.

<3 me.

Yeah you are right :D I have definately beat you in the eyeshadow department. If you think that is alot of makeup I dont know what you would do if you saw my makeup bags. Yes I did say bags.

heheh. hey, give me some credit... i'm only 17 and that makeup has pretty much only been gathered around 2 years, with the last year being the only time i really got into makeup. so, i must say i'm doing pretty good myself. heh.

<3 me.

oh good lord farren. 95 eyeshadows? and i thought i was addicted to makeup. i like the cheap stuff, it seems to work for me. this is a rough estimate of my makeup:

1 foundation
2 powders
4 concealers
20-35 eyeshadows
20 lipsticks (i never use lipstick, its all stuff ive inherited.)
30 lipglosses
10-20 eyeliners
4-6 blushes
5 mascaras

EDIT: i forgot, my sister laura (i<3couture) is addicted to lipbalm, so id say we have 6-15 lipbalms

remember, this is only an estimate

my name is corinna, and i am addicted to makeup.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sooo addicted to makeup. Wearing it is a must; and buying it? Well, sometimes buying that new foundation makes the world a better place for me :P

My currant obsession is buying nail varnish - I aim to buy the whole Essie collection and today went to a place that sells OPI at wholesale prices so I brought ten!!:blush:

OPI wholesale...I envy you greatly!

I have a definite addiction but most of it is Avon cosmetics. I don't have a ton of expensive stuff as I am 18 but figure by Christmas half my makeup will be either Avon or mark. All my perfumes already are Avon.

I'd say I have at least 15 lip balms because I had them all in a bag and then misplaced it so I ended up buying many more-but my new Avon lipstick does wonders to the point where no lip balm is needed. Working at Bath and Body Works, however, I am tempted to stock up on CO Bigelow Mentha lip shines, especially since there are 4 new soda-fountain inspired flavours.

My addiction, (yes it's a full blown addiction, I can't hide it), is partly based on sometimes needing to spend some money, and partly loving make-up. I buy SO much stuff I don't need, buying repeats of things in different forms, even when I have things I love ... need to get it under control!

But whilst we're at it...I really want Philosophy lip glosses and shower stuff, Shu Uemura eyeliner, Nars eyeshadows, lipglosses.....it goes on

*sigh* I don't know where to begin. Make up for me it's heaven. I buy and i buy and i buy.....lip glosses. I:heart: :heart: :heart: lip glosses. I have so many, i don't dare to count them, i have approximately 30 Dior (only Dior) lip glosses and many Chanel, MAC, Versace, Lancome, Clinique, Calvin Klein, Helena Rubinstein, Nars. You can never have too many lip glosses ( i suppose i have over 100 lip glosses:innocent:).
The thing about me is that i don't wear a lot of make up. I rarely wear eyeshadow, though i have so many:rolleyes: . I love MAC eye shadows (the pigment ones), and then i have Dior, Chanel, etc. I only wear green, beige/nude, gold, silver, mauve and pink.

The regular products: Foundations, concealers (Helena Rubinstein's magic concealer is perfect!), blush, eyeliners, eyeliner pencils, kohl pencils, eyebrow pensils...
And i also have some "extra" make up products, like MAC's glitter brillants and Dior's automatic lash pearls pencil(go figure:P ), loads of illuminators, radiance booster pens, highlighters (i love shimmery thingys:lol: ), fake eye-lashes, and of course many Dior star products.
I feel happy just writing about them:shock: :rofl: :clap:

I'm so addicted to makeup. I just bought so much today

Philosophy Oxygen Peel
Nars Orgasm Blush
MAC Eyeshadow in Hush
MAC Eyeshadow in Twinks
MAC Eye Glitters in Copper Sparkle
MAC Gloss in CUte yet sexy
MAC Lipstick in Myth
MAC Zoom Lash
MAC Eye Primer Medium
MAC Eye Brow Set
MAC Brow Clear Stick

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OVer $200 spent. Makeup makes me weak

Trista said:
OPI wholesale...I envy you greatly!

I have a definite addiction but most of it is Avon cosmetics. I don't have a ton of expensive stuff as I am 18 but figure by Christmas half my makeup will be either Avon or mark. All my perfumes already are Avon.

I'd say I have at least 15 lip balms because I had them all in a bag and then misplaced it so I ended up buying many more-but my new Avon lipstick does wonders to the point where no lip balm is needed. Working at Bath and Body Works, however, I am tempted to stock up on CO Bigelow Mentha lip shines, especially since there are 4 new soda-fountain inspired flavours.

£4.88 each bottle I was so happy

the last thing I bought was Giorgio Armani e/s #11 after thinking about it for almost a year :innocent: it's basically plain brown, but it's perfect for a neutral look ^_^

and a backup for my chanel double perfection compacte

I'm definitely a makeup addict - I buy products I don't need just so I can try them out. (This includes black mascara, as I was born with really long eyelashes & mascara makes me look like a circus freak - and lip plumpers, as I also got my dad's full lips.)

shoexgal said:
MAC Eyeshadow in Twinks

Ehh i envy you so much! I try to get Twinks but it's always out of stock and they don't bother calling me when they get more even i ask them. :cry:

Aww poor girl. I'm sorry. Try and order it from the website

Plastic'sWife said:
I have promised myself not to buy anymore makeup until I have consumed or tossed a large part of my Caboodles organizer....

I make the same promise every week! :blush: But then I pass the Chanel counter and it's a whole other story...B)

If we had Sephora in Quebec, I would go broke :lol:

ChanelAddicted said:
I make the same promise every week! :blush: But then I pass the Chanel counter and it's a whole other story...B)

If we had Sephora in Quebec, I would go broke :lol:

I think all us make-up addicts make the same promise :lol:
I have a big party coming up, and not only am i going crazy about what clothes to wear...I'm thinking of buying several new makeup products just for this one evening! I'm crazy....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->