Makeup and Eyelashes

Sorry - it's been a few days since I've been back.

OK. I recommend BadGal ... in fact, I wouldn't use any other mascara. That said, however, I think I've neglected my lashes for too long.

I've compensated by putting vaseline on my lashes before bed. It seems to be helping after one week.

^Legaldiva, have you tried any/many other mascaras? Some of the popular ones, like DiorShow/MAC?Chanel Inimitable? I was just wondering if you're recommending BadGal after having tried the other ones that seem to be really popular.

the only mascara that i can use for the day is l'oreal because i always have black under my eyes because of the mascaras if i use another mascara

if i go out i take the one of bourgois

luvmelots1983 said:
^Legaldiva, have you tried any/many other mascaras? Some of the popular ones, like DiorShow/MAC?Chanel Inimitable? I was just wondering if you're recommending BadGal after having tried the other ones that seem to be really popular.

I've tried everything ... or so it seems. I've never had the same compliments as when I've used BadGal; plus, it's like $18 or $20. Aren't the Chanel mascaras $30+? I was really, really disappointed with the MAC mascaras, which surprised me, because I like everything MAC puts out! :cry:

I finally got my beauty.com box I've been waiting for. I threw out my old Sephora curler this morning and used the Tweezerman one ... HUGE difference! My eyelashes are actually curled again!

I think the combo of vaseline on the lashes at night and a new curler did the trick!

So I bought Talika Lipocils a couple of weeks ago but I havent been good about using it... last night, I put it on before bed, and when I woke up this morning, there were two eyelashes on my face.... two, long, formerly beautiful eyelashes that just fell right off! This has never happened before..... damn. I dont understand what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->